Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet (407 Views)

I Mistakenly Transfer N10,000.00 To A Wrong Person I Don't Know. / Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? / $4800 Sent To Me By My Brother Has Been Hijacked By Nigeria Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet by Uyi2017(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hello guys

A friend of mine mistakenly sent btc worth millions of naira to a wrong address and he's looking for ways to recover it.

Your suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet by CrownOfClay724: 10:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
It is gone.

I once sent some assets to my Metamask account — with a little variation in the address , and it was gone for good.

Bear am.
Re: Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet by tahir01(m): 5:58am On Sep 22, 2022
Wrong address or wrong network?
Chat me up.
Re: Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet by Uyi2017(m): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
It is gone.

I once sent some assets to my Metamask account — with a little variation in the address , and it was gone for good.

Bear am.

I'm sorry to hear that. When was that?
Re: Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet by Uyi2017(m): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2022
tahir01:
Wrong address or wrong network?
Chat me up.

Wrong network
Re: Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet by tahir01(m): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Uyi2017:

Wrong network
Chat me up. Or mail me.
Re: Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet by CrownOfClay724: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2022
Uyi2017:

I'm sorry to hear that. When was that?

February or so.
I was in school and that money was part of my school fees.

GMT was trending then and I wanted to stack up on it before it goes kaboom.

Did the transfer from my Binance to Metamask.
The wait for confirmation.
Anxiety.
Then realisation.
Thousands of naira went down the drain.
I wept pitiably.
Re: Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet by HolyMan12: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2022
Uyi2017:

Wrong network
That guy wey say make you mail am go scam you..

Use your head. Nothing like recovery
Re: Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet by Uyi2017(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

February or so.
I was in school and that money was part of my school fees.

GMT was trending then and I wanted to stack up on it before it goes kaboom.

Did the transfer from my Binance to Metamask.
The wait for confirmation.
Anxiety.
Then realisation.
Thousands of naira went down the drain.
I wept pitiably.

I heard rumors that it's retrievable sha

Still trying to confirm it though
Re: Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet by Uyi2017(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
HolyMan12:

That guy wey say make you mail am go scam you..

Use your head. Nothing like recovery

Eheen....okay o.

Thanks all the same
Re: Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet by tahir01(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Funny! How you will tag someone a scammer. Just so you know I have recovered usdt sent from coinex to Blockchain using a different network. But all the same peace.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet by rainlover(m): 12:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Uyi2017:
Hello guys

A friend of mine mistakenly sent btc worth millions of naira to a wrong address and he's looking for ways to recover it.

Your suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
wrong wallet or wrong network?
Re: Have You Ever Recovered Btc Sent To A Wrong Wallet by Uyi2017(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
rainlover:
wrong wallet or wrong network?

Wrong network

(1) (Reply)

Freelancers: Do You Know You Can Exchange Your Dollar For #830 Per Dollar????? / Making Money In 2023 Will Be Easier / Free Training: Join The Fiverr And Amazon Kdp Creators Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.