Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ (47284 Views)

Hack Your Nokia S60v3/v5 In Less Than 3mins Without Cert & Key / New Easy Symbian Hack, No Need 4 Cert And Key. / Get Ur Cert & Key In Just 1 Minute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2011
Emeka 7.:

@Honsule I bet dis thread is going to keep u busy and focused.

Really busy.I hv lots on ground already.As per focused,i think i am already wink wink
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 12:46am On Sep 06, 2011
Mafia4life:

Mr Honsule, I request from you this,
1st is E71 = 354208037628402
2nd C7 = 356252046556756
Tnanks

2nd fone C7 Pls FLASH with phoenix.
Am working on the first
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Mafia4life(m): 5:02am On Sep 06, 2011
honsule:

2nd fone C7 Pls FLASH with phoenix.
Am working on the first
Fanks for that, You too much
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Deblow: 5:53am On Sep 06, 2011
Honsule, I've gat a suggestion: instead of giving us fishes to feed knowing fully well that our bellies are of different sizes, why not kuku teach us how to fish so that each person will catch the number of fishes that would fill his stomach. Teach us how to go about this cert and key stuff so we can try our luck there. I say this out of the belief that the requests are legion and only you attending to them will be so stressful and tedious since you are just human and not a machine, even machines do break down under stress.
Nonetheless, if you feel you can manage to cope with the barrage of requests and still endeavor to meet all demands, so be it but mine has been pending for up to a week now unattended to
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2011
Deblow:

Honsule, I've gat a suggestion: instead of giving us fishes to feed knowing fully well that our bellies are of different sizes, why not kuku teach us how to fish so that each person will catch the number of fishes that would fill his stomach. Teach us how to go about this cert and key stuff so we can try our luck there. I say this out of the belief that the requests are legion and only you attending to them will be so stressful and tedious since you are just human and not a machine, even machines do break down under stress.
Nonetheless, if you feel you can manage to cope with the barrage of requests and still endeavor to meet all demands, so be it but mine has been pending for up to a week now unattended to

1derful suggestion.But the problem with us is that we don't like to read other pple's comments.Airoemon has given the site where to get the cert n key on this thread.pls search it out and repost it for others to fish for themselves.
Note:i hv replied u on ur N97 V22 Fone.Flash it with phoenix ok
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2011
Mafia4life:

Fanks for that,  You too much

download ur cert n key here

http://plunder.com/3f1d4a0dfe
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Relixy2k: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2011
Please Honsule, This is my n73-1 music edition Imei number:357651015950917
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 2:13am On Sep 07, 2011
Relixy2k:

Please Honsule, This is my n73-1 music edition Imei number:357651015950917

am working on it wink wink
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Deblow: 4:59am On Sep 07, 2011
Guyz if u tried to open ur Rompatcher and iit popped up an error message of the type: Sys/bin/patcher LDD Not found'. Contact me for help. I'll give u a short- cut to flashing which wil ultimately hack ur fone. Its easier cos flashing can be stressful. I did nt flash and my phone is now fully hacked. Just get ur authentic cert and key ready
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Onto01: 5:25am On Sep 07, 2011
@deblow,thankx man,my cer and key r with me,i'll be grateful if u can be of help.10x
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Deblow: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2011
what is d make of ur fone? I will need u to send ur cert and key to me (remember it is phone specific. No two fones can share one cert & key so entertain no fear about it.) Secondly i hope this site has attachment features. If yes then upload d cert key here.
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Abiolanzy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2011
HI HONSULE BABA!
PLZ I NID =CERT. AND KEY. FOR MY NOKIA E6
IMEI NO= 354875040670231

THANKS(U DNT ALWAYS RESPOND TO YUR WHATS CHAT Y? angry)
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Abiolanzy(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2011
I HAVE THE FREESIGNER APPS ON MY FONE ALREADY.
EMAIL=abiolanzy09@gmail.com
NOKIA E6
IMEI=354875040670231
SW VERSION=022.014
GOD BLESS
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Relixy2k: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2011
honsule:

am working on it wink wink
Thank you very much as I am waiting for you reply, God bless you.
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by sambass(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2011
hon pls help me wit my phone key/cert N96 imie 356406021983985
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Onyeasi(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2011
Good Morning Honsule. I have not heard from you. You said you would help sign my hellox but you have not replied me. i'm sorry if I disturbed you but I will love it if you help me out. Good luck with the Good work.
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by mekulonaire(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2011
pls honsule i need cert nd key 4 my nokia e71-1
IMEI NO-359357035570309
LATEST FW-500.21.009
RM-346
NOKIAE71-1(46) PLS HELP ME AN TIRED OF CERT ERROR,
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Deblow: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
Am now flexing really hot on my twin N97, thanks to Honsule and some other pple outside this site
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Emeka72(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2011
Honsule has now become a hero.
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by mekulonaire(m): 3:28pm On Sep 08, 2011
pls honsule i need cert nd key 4 my nokia
e71-1
IMEI NO-359357035570309
LATEST FW-500.21.009
RM-346
NOKIAE71-1(46) PLS HELP ME AN TIRED
OF CERT ERROR,

BOSS HONSULE,HW FAR COS AM DYING 4 CERT ERROR,I NO URE VERY BUSY,GOD WILL REWARD ND BLESS U 4 WONDEROUS HELP URE GIVING 2 US, TANKS COS AM STILL WAITING SW VERSION IS D LATEST 02-06-2010
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by symbian123(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2011
I must commend you honsule for this your wonderful job. More palm oil to your elbow. Lol. You all dont need cert and keys to hack your phone. Just download justhackit kit from xchanger.mobi. Install it and tick the appropriate boxes that matches your mobile platform. Example, N73 falls under OS 9.1. You are to tick only three boxes during installation. They are, security manager, ur platform as illustrated in my example above and your caps off for your platform. After ticking this three boxes, u can install. After installation, secman appears. Open secman to complete installation and your phone restarts itself or u can restart it if it doesnt. Open secman again after restarting, and install root certificate. Simple! Your phone is now hacked!
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by symbian123(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2011
I must commend you honsule for this your wonderful job. More palm oil to your elbow. Lol. You all dont need cert and keys to hack your phone. Just download justhackit kit from xchanger.mobi. Install it and tick the appropriate boxes that matches your mobile platform. Example, N73 falls under OS 9.1. You are to tick only three boxes during installation. They are, security manager, ur platform as illustrated in my example above and your caps off for your platform. After ticking this three boxes, u can install. After installation, secman appears. Open secman to complete installation and your phone restarts itself or u can restart it if it doesnt. Open secman again after restarting, and install root certificate. Simple! Your phone is now hacked!
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2011
@Relix N73 download ur cert n key here

http://plunder.com/6b7bca4527
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2011
mekulonaire:

pls honsule i need cert nd key 4 my nokia
e71-1
IMEI NO-359357035570309
LATEST FW-500.21.009
RM-346
NOKIAE71-1(46) PLS HELP ME AN TIRED
OF CERT ERROR,

BOSS HONSULE,HW FAR COS AM DYING 4 CERT ERROR,I NO URE VERY BUSY,GOD WILL REWARD ND BLESS U 4 WONDEROUS HELP URE GIVING 2 US, TANKS COS AM STILL WAITING SW VERSION IS D LATEST 02-06-2010

AM working on ur request not for the reward,bcoz am doing this pro bono
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by adesamrre: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2011
Good evening to you all. Great work you are doing here Honsule, God bless you abundantly. Please help me to hack my phones. Nokia E63 with  Imei no:351502047384136 and Nokia n73 with imei no:355506013441917. Thanks
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by Relixy2k: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2011
honsule:

@Relix N73 download your cert n key here

http://plunder.com/6b7bca4527
Thank you very much Honorable Honsule, more power to your elbow. @symbian123 the hackit kit is difficult to find in xchanger.mobi for those that want to use your alternative solution for hacking because if you search for something in xchanger.mobi, it usually brings a blank page. How did you find the hackit kit at xchanger.mobi? You can also state other places if you know where justhackit kit can be downloded.
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2011
Abiolanzy:

I HAVE THE FREESIGNER APPS ON MY FONE ALREADY.
EMAIL=abiolanzy09@gmail.com
NOKIA E6
IMEI=354875040670231
SW VERSION=022.014
GOD BLESS

FLASH your phone with phoenix.cert n key will not work
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 6:28am On Sep 09, 2011
adesamrre:

Good evening to you all. Great work you are doing here Honsule, God bless you abundantly. Please help me to hack my phones. Nokia E63 with  Imei no:351502047384136 and Nokia n73 with imei no:355506013441917. Thanks

only u two fones??Big boy. wink wink
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by symbian123(m): 9:13am On Sep 09, 2011
Relix. You can also download from sharemobile.ro or phoneky.com. Its very easy 2 use and doesnt involve
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2011
Emeka 7.:

Honsule has now become a hero.

I be HERO since na,it is now that u are aware of it abi? grin grin grin grin
Make i search for the topic that Nairalanders mk me king then in 2009
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by honsule(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2011
symbian123:

I must commend you honsule for this your wonderful job. More palm oil to your elbow. Lol. You all dont need cert and keys to hack your phone. Just download justhackit kit from xchanger.mobi. Install it and tick the appropriate boxes that matches your mobile platform. Example, N73 falls under OS 9.1. You are to tick only three boxes during installation. They are, security manager, your platform as illustrated in my example above and your caps off for your platform. After ticking this three boxes, u can install. After installation, secman appears. Open secman to complete installation and your phone restarts itself or u can restart it if it doesnt. Open secman again after restarting, and install root certificate. Simple! Your phone is now hacked!

Relixy2k:

Thank you very much Honorable Honsule, more power to your elbow. @symbian123 the hackit kit is difficult to find in xchanger.mobi for those that want to use your alternative solution for hacking because if you search for something in xchanger.mobi, it usually brings a blank page. How did you find the hackit kit at xchanger.mobi? You can also state other places if you know where justhackit kit can be downloded.

Am finding it difficult to upload the software().It is giving me error on plunder and error on sharemobile too
Re: ##let Honsule Help U Get Your Cert & Key/h@ck Your Phone Pro Bono.§§ by magnetx(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2011
Pls, i need a cert n key for my Nokia E5. I already have a freesigner software but i lost my cert/key. My IMEI is 354859049184915. nokia E5-00.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) / List Of Nokia Lumia Smartphones With Prices And Specifications In Nigeria (PICS) / If You Don’t Put Your Phone In Flight Mode On A Plane, This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.