Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

New Android Mining App To Earn Core And BTC (satoshi) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Android Mining App To Earn Core And BTC (satoshi) (2651 Views)

CBDC Mining App / I Am Buying Satoshi-core And Pi Network / How To Withdraw Your Watch Wallet BNB And BTC Successfully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Android Mining App To Earn Core And BTC (satoshi) by seanaddy(m): 5:19am On Sep 22, 2022
I want to to introduce this new crypto mining app for those who believe in giving hope for the future of something and I promise you have nothing to lose trying it out.

The name is Core. I will be dropping more info and link on now to go about it all.

With their mining app you ear 2 cryptos
i. Core
ii. BTC (Satoshi)

Core doesn't have a value for now but they're soon to start their Mainnet stuff before the end of this year.

Re: New Android Mining App To Earn Core And BTC (satoshi) by seanaddy(m): 5:20am On Sep 22, 2022
1/4 Start Mining CORE Now for free.

Missed #BTC   ! Take #CORE

�Coin Name: CORE
�Mainnet Schedule: Q3 of 22 (95% Sure)
⛏️Active Miners: 10M
�‍�Developer: @Coredao_Org
�Price Prediction: $800 (In 2026)
�Speciality: Solved Blockchain Trilemma
�Only Available on Android

Re: New Android Mining App To Earn Core And BTC (satoshi) by seanaddy(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2022
Chat me up on WhatsApp 0 7 0 3 1 3 9 3 3 4 8 for more details. Nairaland ain't permitting the link to be posted.

Thanks
Re: New Android Mining App To Earn Core And BTC (satoshi) by seanaddy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
Start mining core. Don't miss out. You also earn free btc in the process. Ask me how 0 7 0 3 1 3 9 3 3 4 8

(1) (Reply)

1 Million Naira To Invest / New Design Made In China Motorcycle You Never See Before ( Pic ) / Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.