Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. (2076 Views)

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by mannasseh(m): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Guys, please i want to know a country that earns in dollars i can migrate to. Somewhere i can get a Job without having a Degree or university qualification. Your advice is needed Please.
Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by Warmaterial(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2022
Jupiter!
Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by mannasseh(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Please guys your feed back is needed
Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by Warmaterial(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
If you don't have degree then learn skill like plumbing, electrical etc... But in advanced country you can do any menial job and still make it, so degree doesn't count.

3 Likes

Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by mannasseh(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2022
what type of countries pls?
Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by Warmaterial(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2022
mannasseh:
what type of countries pls?
how much do u have?
Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by mannasseh(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Warmaterial:
how much do u have?
no budget yet
Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by yungchop: 2:14am On Oct 05, 2022
Warmaterial:
how much do u have?

1 million
Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by RentaStallion(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
yungchop:

1 million

Look for an African country you can go too and invest with that 1m... That's apart from your flight and accomodations fees.

Forget white man land.. na slavery work full there.

All you need to know is how to import from china ... That's all.
Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by Kusheer(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
USA or Germany which one can I migrate to with 5m
Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by yungchop: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2022
RentaStallion:

Look for an African country you can go too and invest with that 1m... That's apart from your flight and accomodations fees.

Forget white man land.. na slavery work full there.

All you need to know is how to import from china ... That's all.

Would you put me through importation?
Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by RentaStallion(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2022
yungchop:

Would you put me through importation?

Nigeria is making things too difficult fir us the citizens.... Importing goods should not be that difficult. I'll send you an email... Respond with your phone number. So we can relate.

I'll direct you to some information and share idea about the African country that can make a difference.

2 Likes

Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by yungchop: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
RentaStallion:

Nigeria is making things too difficult fir us the citizens.... Importing goods should not be that difficult. I'll send you an email... Respond with your phone number. So we can relate.

I'll direct you to some information and share idea about the African country that can make a difference.

Mailagenius@gmail.com
Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by Manuelify: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
yungchop:

Mailagenius@gmail.com

manuelify47@gmail.com
Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by RentaStallion(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2022
Manuelify:

manuelify47@gmail.com

chat. whatsapp. com/

B7A7Io0RSQqEqCCRCNk9ME

Join the websites together and hop on the group.

The group is called... African helping Africans.

Ask your question there... I'll answer you. And you can ask any questions regarding travel. We have experienced travelers there.
Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by cutieme(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2022
RentaStallion:

I'm interested in this too
Re: Countries you can Travel to Without A Degree Qualification. by Warmaterial(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
Guy I will never advice anybody to go any African countries except south Africa... Nigeria is better than dem all, the only country better than Nigeria in Africa is South Africa.

Guy I don waka, I dey tell u based on experience...

No go do hurry hurry enter nonsense country u go regret am...

If u never do mistake in travelling u no go appreciate 9ja...

So my best advice now is this: relax and save more if na Europe or America where u no go regret is better there than Africa.

Guy to make money in Africa no easy unless u carry plenty money enter there or you're into fraud or drugs,, if not how u go huzzle, na first-class hunger go demolish u because poverty full everywhere there ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Needed Help In Armenia (europe) / View Of Ado Ekiti / Transcorp Hilton Hotel In Abuja Is A Very Nice Hotel For Lodging , Bar Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.