Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Need A Writer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Writer (396 Views)

How To Make Money As A Writer / 2 Platforms To Make Huge Money As A Writer / Here Is Why Your Business Needs A Writer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Writer by ajasay3030(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2022
Hello,

I'm need of a GOOD writer to assist with some tasks. If interested, please send a few samples of your past work to the number in my signature.

When you message, go straight to the point and drop the samples.

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Writer by ajasay3030(m): 9:36am On Nov 18, 2022
I still need a good writer to join the team.
Re: I Need A Writer by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2022
How much do you want to pay the writer

ajasay3030:
I still need a good writer to join the team.
Re: I Need A Writer by Emma2Seconds: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2022
shocked
Re: I Need A Writer by ajasay3030(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2023
Hello,

I still need two writers to join my team. Note that I'm looking for experienced writers with a good command of English and attention to instructions.

If you think you're a good fit for this post, kindly send me some samples of your past work on WhatsApp through the number on my signature.

Please go straight to the point when you contact me.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Brilliant Graduates With A First Class ? Join Our UK Education Agency Now / Moniepoint Announces Women-in-tech Internship, Apply Here / A Beginners Program That Will Guide You On How To Make Legit Income Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.