Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

France Vs Nigeria Detailed Match Analysis And Prediction - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / France Vs Nigeria Detailed Match Analysis And Prediction (1269 Views)

Financial Analysis And Business Modelling With Excel / Feasibility Studies On Palm Plantation & Palm Oil Business/financial Analysis / Learn Fundamental Analysis And Get Free Forex Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France Vs Nigeria Detailed Match Analysis And Prediction by unclenna(m): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2011
Remember to keep in touch with this thread as i bring you tomorrow's English league match analysis.                                    
                                  FRANCE vs NIGERIA DETAILED MATCH ANALYSIS AND PREDICTION

This analysis was done with unbiased mind since is for betting purpose. After all we are looking for ways to make our cash regardless of the team that will win.         

MATCH ODDS FROM 10 BOOKMAKERS

FRANCE VS NIGERIA (THIS TABLE MAY NOT SHOW PROPERLY)
1 (FRANCE) X (DRAW) 2 (NIGERIA)
2.94             3.07         2.37
3.00                  3.20        2.40
2.63                  3.20        2.38
2.50          3.20        2.50
2.88          3.20        2.30
2.88                  3.00        2.30
2.65                 3.20                2.55
3.20                 3.10                2.26
2.65          3.20               2.50
2.78                 3.10               2.40

N/B:  1 means HOME TEAM WINS (FRA)
          X means DRAW
          2 means AWAY TEAM WINS (NIG)

France is represented with[b] 1 [/b]while Nigeria is represented with 2. This means that France is playing home while Nigeria is playing away. In betting the first country is always the home team while the 2nd is the away team i.e FRANCE VS NIGERIA. Let’s move ahead.

Looking at the odds above from 10 different bookmakers you will notice that the odds are in favour of Nigeria to win than France though the margin is not that much…this you must take into consideration when deciding on the country to back.

LAST FOUR MATCHES PLAYED WITH GRAPHS (Graph not shown because of file format not supported)

FRANCE ANALYSIS
                                                                COLOMBIA 4  -  1 FRANCE
                                                                    FRANCE 3  -  1 SOUTH KOREA
                                                                   FRANCE 2  -  0 MALI
                                                                    FRANCE 1  -  0 ECUADOR

STRIKING FORCE

From the graph(Graph not shown because of file format not supported) above you can see that the striking force or power of France is on the down trend. Meaning that the tendency of France scoring goals is low. So for France to win Nigeria we should expect a good forward attack from France.

DEFENSIVE FORCE

From the graph above(Graph not shown because of file format not supported)  you can see that the defensive force or power of France is on the down trend which is a good sign of improvement in there defense. This means fewer goals are expected against France. If France should maintain this defensive form and improve in there striking force the tendency of winning the day will increase. Let’s move over to Nigeria

NIGERIA  ANALYSIS
FOUR LAST MATCHES:

NIGERIA 5  -  0 GUATEMALA
                                                                   CROATIA 2  -  5 NIGERIA
                                                          SAUDI ARABIA 0  -  2 NIGERIA
                                                                   NIGERIA 1  -  0 ENGLAND

STRIKING FORCE

From the graph(Graph not shown because of file format not supported) you can see,  Just like France, Nigeria is experience a downward striking force. After scoring five goals in two different matches they fall sharply to two goals then later to one goal. From the statistics, fewer goals are expected from Nigeria side and for Nigeria to win the day there striking force must improve drastically to be able to break France’s defensive force which has improved in their last three matches.

DEFENSIVE FORCE:

From the graph(Graph not shown because of file format not supported)  above, Nigeria has a downward defensive force which is a good sign of good defensive quality and fewer goals expected from their opponent. For Nigeria to carry the day they have to maintain this good defensive quality and improve their striking force. 

PREDICTION
WARNING:  This is a very dicey game.
• At the end of 90mins, am expecting a maximum of four goals or a minimum of one goal.
• Either A 2 – 1 win for the winning team or
• A 2 -2 draw at the end of 90mins.
France:  Back under 2.5 (When you back France “under 2.5” you are saying that France will not score more than 2 goals)

Nigeria: Back under 2.5 (When you back Nigeria “under 2.5” you are saying that Nigeria will not score more than 2 goals)

This match is layed than backed. For the benefit of those who are not conversant with betting terms – When you LAY a team you are saying that the team will either lose or Draw the match. You will win if the team lose or draw the match. But if the team wins the match you will lose. When you BACK a team you will win only if the team wins the match but will lose if the team draws or lose the match.

I will prefer to lay against France

Keep in touch with this post as I send in more match analysis.
Re: France Vs Nigeria Detailed Match Analysis And Prediction by doublekay: 9:05am On Aug 13, 2011
good analysis but foot ball is not mathematics
Re: France Vs Nigeria Detailed Match Analysis And Prediction by unclenna(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2011
@doublekay, This is not mathematics but analysis where u compare,contrast and draw conclusion. Am optimistic that 2moro's match will play out that way. Thanks for appreciating it.
Re: France Vs Nigeria Detailed Match Analysis And Prediction by unclenna(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2011
Thank GOD i have been unbanned to comment. I posted something in this sports section the system automatically banned me.

@HONERIC01 i want you to comment on this.

From the analysis I made on France vs Nigeria is somehow playing out. But it is still early to conclude. Let's see what second have will look like. But

still I dont expect much goal from this match. maybe 1-0, 1 -2, 2- 2,
Re: France Vs Nigeria Detailed Match Analysis And Prediction by unclenna(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2011
I think what our boys should do is to maintain there good defensive force and create more scoring favour. the Odds are in our favour. see you after 90mins.
Re: France Vs Nigeria Detailed Match Analysis And Prediction by unclenna(m): 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2011
AT the end of 90mins if you had followed my analysis you will be smiling now,
back france under 2.5, this blayed out cos france scored below 2.5 goals at the end of 90mins

back Nigeria under 2.5 goals, this also played out cos Nigeria scored below 2.5 goals at the end of 90mins.

If you had layed France you would have won also cos at the end of 90mins France drew with Nigeria

I AM PROUD OF THE NIGERIAN BOY. COME BACK HOME BOYS WE ARE PROUD OF YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Does anyone have any Raw Gold sellers contact in Ilesha or anywhere in nigeria / Get Brand New Laptops, Androids, Mobile Phones and Others At Rock Bottom Prices! / Roses Are Red, But Flowers Won't Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.