Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff (30949 Views)

Messi BOOED By PSG Fans In First Game Back From Suspension Over Saudi Trip / Ime Udoka Becomes The First Nigerian To Coach A Team To The NBA Finals / Ime Udoka Is The Boston Celtics' New Coach And First Nigerian NBA Head Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Udoka is full Igbo name though. The guy dropped the Akwa Ibom name and continued with Igbo name even unto his child/children.

We can see it's not only Africa that shy away from office tangolo.

I don’t understand. Shey na joke be this
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Nosayer: 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
dlaw70:
How can a consenxual sex be an offence for Christ sake ?

One of the reasons I hate the west

America is a very weird country, weird especially if you're a man!
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by abbey621(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Season long suspension and they still expect him to stay on the job afterwards? Comical... Guy is stupid tho, you don't allow any kpekus to come between you and your cheddar, no matter how sweet!
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by macho44(m): 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Udoka is full Igbo name though. The guy dropped the Akwa Ibom name and continued with Igbo name even unto his child/children.

Taaa Gbafuo gi grin
No dey spread unnecessary rumors.
Shey na only Igbo's dey answer Udoka?
Ime Udoka isn't related to Ndi'Igbo in any way, just because his last name sounds "IGBOTIC" doesn't make him an Igbo Man grin
Why you no talk say Tuface Idibia na Igbo Man? Abeg before you post anything here, kindly verify your facts, no dey mislead people here with wrong information

1 Like

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by frog12: 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
next time, he should tell the woman to resign before engaging in relationship. this na high profile job
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by macho44(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I don’t understand. Shey na joke be this
No mind am, na Igbo & Shayo give am inspiration to type nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by giftometre: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

I'm from Akwa Ibom State and I have friends called Udoka that both parents are Akwaibomites. Don't mislead the public, please.
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Samanza89: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

I think it will be better to keep silent and wallow in your ignorance than to mislead the public. Udoka ain't typical an Igbo name, Akwa Ibomites do bear it. Udoka has a meaning in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by hahn(m): 3:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
What about the woman?
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by wiseone28: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Calabar man and fùck ehn dem no dey carry fùck play for that side....if them carry fùck come Olympics na calabar men and women go dey dominate gold medalist ,year in year out
Yes o na them dey operate baby factory for East, west even in the north

1 Like

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by danot1030: 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
kwasoly:

Seems you don't know how to read, let me help you he was born to an akwa ibom father. Ode stop hate Igbo is not your problem.

Maybe I should educate you a little about Igbo culture, osu. If a man impregnate an igbo woman and didn't pay her dowry the child she born belongs to her father, which makes him authomatic igbo. The name Udoka is an Igbo name, not an Akwa Ibom name which is translated as peace.

Before you are denying him to Akwa Ibom first confirm if his father paid the mother's price.
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by otomatic(m): 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

That's a full Akwa Ibom name. No de try explain wetin you no understand.
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

It's not a full igbo name. U are wrong.
No cap.
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Tgb1: 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Oh
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by omoredia: 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
But gay is okay. Na wa oo
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Yankee101: 4:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Naija man no dry carry eye see woman
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by gozzlin: 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2022
Norwichsailor:

Its an Annang name precisely
I think second son or born
What does it mean in igbo tho

'Udo' means peace. 'Ka' means greater.
L̵oosely translated as peace is paramount in Igbo. Or peace is more important. Or peace supercedes all.
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by DAramis: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
I don't know why short women always go for tall handsome men whether in relationship or marriage. sad

Please, someone should clarify me if you are aware of the reason for such scenario smiley
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Arielle: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
timota:

Don't always expose ur ignorance online, the name udoka is both akwa ibom and Igbo name,like the name atta that up to seven ethnic group bears,will u ascribe that to one tribe.
Don't mind the guy. Nneka (meaning is Nne-Eka) is also an Akwa Ibom name as well as Igbo and they mean totally different things.
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by powerhouse3(m): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

hahaha udoka Igbo name ,....you guys are funny...

Even name una wan grab...we have Akpan,first and udo second ,..udoka mean literally mean my second brother...make una rest
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by einsteine(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
danot1030:

Maybe I should educate you a little about Igbo culture, osu. If a man impregnate an igbo woman and didn't pay her dowry the child she born belongs to her father, which makes him authomatic igbo. The name Udoka is an Igbo name, not an Akwa Ibom name which is translated as peace.

Before you are denying him to Akwa Ibom first confirm if his father paid the mother's price.

Udoka is an Akwa Ibom name.
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Mryacks: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Patriottt:
On top consensual intimacy.. aren't they adults?? Rubbish

It was consensual yes, but I think it's because of the organisations rule of no relationship between workers or so that is the issue...
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by OscarJaden(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
But mehn this Celtic female staff is pretty
Even me will still cheat on my wife since it consentual sex

1 Like

Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by Norwichsailor(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2022
gozzlin:

'Udo' means peace. 'Ka' means greater.
L̵oosely translated as peace is paramount in Igbo. Or peace is more important. Or peace supercedes all.
Oh nice
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by danot1030: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
einsteine:

Where are you from?
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by olaitoro(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
einsteine:

It is also an Igbo name, it means peace is better when used in the context UDOKAmma
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by dlaw70(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nosayer:

America is a very weird country, weird especially if you're a man!
The country is clearly anti man
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by olaitoro(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
powerhouse3:
hahaha udoka Igbo name ,....you guys are funny...

Even name una wan grab...we have Akpan,first and udo second ,..udoka mean literally mean my second brother...make una rest

Yes Ette, Udoka is an Igbo name likewise Annang name.
You can verify from Facebook search.
For every one Akwaibomite that answers Udoka, you will have a Hundred Igbos with the name.

It means Peace is better in Igbo language.
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by einsteine(m): 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
olaitoro:

It is also an Igbo name, it means peace is better when used in the context UDOKAmma

Delta but done a lot of business in AKS
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by powerhouse3(m): 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
olaitoro:

Yes Ette, Udoka is an Igbo name likewise Annang name.
You can verify from Facebook search.
For every one Akwaibomite that answers Udoka, you will have a Hundred Igbos with the name.

It means Peace is better in Igbo language.
....This is there anything you guys are not claiming....
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by olaitoro(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2022
powerhouse3:
....This is there anything you guys are not claiming....

You guys
Lol, for the record I am more Akwaibomite than you, that is if you are one.
What will I gain in claiming Udoka as Igbo name if it is not so?.

Sosong.
Re: Ime Udoka Faces Suspension Over Consensual intimate relationship With Team Staff by passion007: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Chizzyjforce:

I'm Igbo, but I absolutely hate this expansionism depicted in your post.
Not everything is about you!

Udoka is an Akwaibom name, as is Udom, Udo, Udoudo, so don't be so ignorant. Don't diminish other people, cos it makes them resent you.

Yet you wonder why you are resented when you want to claim every successful person.

Just because it sounds Igbo doesn't make it Igbo. Learn about the cultures of others and be more respectful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze’s Mother Seen Praying For Him Before Departing For AFCON (video / Vincent Enyeama And His Wife, Promise Loved Up In New Photos / Vincent Enyeama And Wife, Promise, Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.