Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja At 40 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja At 40 (330 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man / See The New International Terminal At The Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja At 40 by 4tomandchi: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
The Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja is celebrating it's 40th year since it was commissioned.

Over the years travellers have raised serious concern about the poor structural design of the airport. The poor planning has also affected the effective operations whereby vehicles are mandated to drop off passengers very far from the departure lounge because of heavy traffic. This has also mandated the airport manager to employ thugs who regularly clam cars is innocent Nigerians who end up paying heavy fines before the can get back their cars.

Invariably Nigerians are again paying for the short comings of Government to provide basic infrastructure for its citizens. Just as if that is not enough the airport manager has also put out a circular that from September 29th the airport will start Park and pay policy.

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja At 40 by dmill: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Untill i pass there go out, na him i go know sey he don old

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Do And Places You Should Visit In Ilorin / Canada Visa: Things You Should Know Before Acquiring For Canada Visa / How Do I Ship Laptop From Malaysia To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.