Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Tiwa Savage Is The New Wonder Woman - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Tiwa Savage Is The New Wonder Woman (1098 Views)

Hyper Realistic Ai Portrait— What A Wonder! / Wonder How People Create, Mint And Sell Nfts? Let Me Show You How (proof) / Final View Of My Tiwa Savage Art Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Is The New Wonder Woman by davinero1: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Okay. No. That didn't happen. cool

But I'll use this to introduce to the world of AI image generators like Midjourney, Dall-E, Stable diffusion, etc.
Image below is that of Tiwa Savage as Wonder woman

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The New Wonder Woman by davinero1: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
So what's AI Image Generation?
This is basically the use of text prompts to generate images from your imagination. You can be as detailed or vague as you want in your description. It's a fascinating use of AI and it is really handy when you need images of things you can't find online.

Tiwa Savage as wonder woman
I used the software Midjourney to come up with several images. Some of them weren't awesome but I picked this one below as a starting point and moved on from there.

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The New Wonder Woman by davinero1: 11:16am On Oct 05, 2022
Afterwards I used Photoshop and some in painting to superimpose her face on the character generated above.

There are now new ways to do this like the dreambooth algorithm which I will be exploring a lot more of soon.
Here's a closer look of her face.

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The New Wonder Woman by davinero1: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2022
I I enjoyed the experience so I decided to experiment more and got some really interesting images.

Kizz Daniel as a Chef

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The New Wonder Woman by davinero1: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2022
Finally, I decided to personalize the search results and asked for an image of myself as a character in the movie black panther. And I got this result: cheesy

Okay, not exactly, but with photoshop, I tweaked it to my liking.

I do apologize for any inconsistencies or typos you might find in this post. It's been a while since I wrote something. grin

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The New Wonder Woman by davinero1: 11:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Sorry it took so long to complete this post. Don't know why the bot just kept banning me. It's all good now I guess.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The New Wonder Woman by Oejozeff(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Hey guys please check out the animation I did with my PC recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo6rn9qVogo?sub_confirmation=1

(1) (Reply)

Pc Tablet Asap / The Unheard Cries Across The Rivers / A Graphic Artist Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.