Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

God Please Send A Helper That Will Change My Life And My Family Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / God Please Send A Helper That Will Change My Life And My Family Life (534 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! |#Family & Life| / Help! My Boss Is Making My Family Life Help / Is Church Life Suppose To Affect Family Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Please Send A Helper That Will Change My Life And My Family Life by Beauty166: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
This life is so boring and tiredsome for me,do people really have money,are things really easy for people how are other surviving in this life what are they doing, what sin has single mom and widower and orphan committed to pass through this world sufferness how will I ever make it or succeed in this world God please help me and my family save us this suffering is taking over my life
Re: God Please Send A Helper That Will Change My Life And My Family Life by Lonestar124: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
It is well my sister
Re: God Please Send A Helper That Will Change My Life And My Family Life by Beauty166: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
Lonestar124:
It is well my sister
hmmmmm yes
Re: God Please Send A Helper That Will Change My Life And My Family Life by Knivesout(m): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
Omon see qualifications!
Beauty166:
This life is so boring and tiredsome for me,do people really have money,are things really easy for people how are other surviving in this life what are they doing, what sin has single mom and widower and orphan committed to pass through this world sufferness how will I ever make it or succeed in this world God please help me and my family save us this suffering is taking over my life
Re: God Please Send A Helper That Will Change My Life And My Family Life by stinjoe(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Most times, I wonder if God just seats on His throne and watches me suffer without doing anything but I learnt to understand that His thoughts for me are of good not of evil to have an expected end. I just have to call for His mercies and trust the process. The day He will remember me... cry
Re: God Please Send A Helper That Will Change My Life And My Family Life by Beauty166: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
stinjoe:
Most times, I wonder if God just seats on His throne and watches me suffer without doing anything but I learnt to understand that His thoughts for me are of good not of evil to have an expected end. I just have to call for His mercies and trust the process. The day He will remember me... cry
exactly in him we trust he knows better than we do

1 Like

Re: God Please Send A Helper That Will Change My Life And My Family Life by Beauty166: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2022
Good morning sir snowland how was everything hope you are doing great I just want to hear from you and know how you have been doing

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Where To Do My Industrial Training In Benin City / Accomodation In Ajah / Facebook To Allow Pictures Of Naked Breasts For..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.