Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) (40489 Views)

Helicopter Carrying India's Chief Of Defence Staff, Gen Bipin Rawat Crashes / Air Peace Receives Brand New Airplane From Brazil (video) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Adexvivacity(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
God please do it for us because we know that you are a wonderful worker and this time, don't spare them. One name starts with B the other one name starts with T
We thank you in advance. We take God beg you, God
Oshe !!

Who is your father please and can you tell us his impact to the populace?
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Jlow2: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Despite the evil and wickedness of Nigerian cabal God still love them, buy this ones that have brought back brasil from the brink of collapse re gone, God's not man
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Traplord09: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
ObaOfEsan:
I KNOW SOME PEOPLE GO DEY WISH SAY E HAPPEN FOR NAIJA HERE grin

Y not
It we be a batter development

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by AdamuKD: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
Adexvivacity:

Who is your father please and can you tell us his impact to the populace?
Ur mama left nyash goat

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by CurrentSamuel(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
They survived with minor injuries
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Antai123(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Please God remember Nigeria and this present administration from the topest top!.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Fuckjesusandgod: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Chai! Buhari and co for dey inside o

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by patrickmuf(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
God please do it for us because we know that you are a wonderful worker and this time, don't spare them. One name starts with B the other one name starts with T
Oshe !!
Senseless comment...

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by EzekielAkins: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ad amuKD:
sad
Oshe !!
Hahahahahahah!!! People full this nairaland sha grin cheesy grin.
Just b4 I typed exactly thesame thing person don first me

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by jrusky(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
Oshe !!

And the third name start with "O" who has not finished secondary school but already a degree holder.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Goodzinny: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
I think he was saying it to the helicopter.
annifa:

Did you read the post at all?

Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
GeneralPula:

God is not from Anambra

A UNN ecturer proved that Peter Obi graduated with Pass but forged a certificate to shows he graduated with 2nd class lower..

Oga, I am not an Obi supporter...

But the proof you are showing is riddiculous.

I graduated from the same university as one of my older relations. His certificate looks completely different from mine. Different era, differrent time

Even the VC of UNN in 1984, is not the same VC in 2015....

Better not make us laugh today.

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Adexvivacity(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:

Ur mama left nyash goat

Now I understand, you can go.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
Oshe !!
You simply a kid or you just being a nuisance.

Despite the ills of the B and T you quoted..

Datz very stupid of you kid.

Make una dey think before typing.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by AdamuKD: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
patrickmuf:
Senseless comment...
You are a senseless idiot goat
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Algold: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
Oshe !!
How can u b wishing him dead, thats bad. God has ordain him to be d next president. The electiom will be run twice betweent BAT and PO. At the second ballot BAT will win. Mark today date
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by SaLongs1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
Oshe !!
Amen and awomen combined

1 Like

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by stasius: 12:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
Oshe !!

If God do the same for you I hope you will be happy�������. Because B and T will only sustain minor injuries.

How you go take God beg God??. undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by midehi2(f): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Kasssandra:

If you like, pretend you don't know what I am talking about.

When Tinubu supporters start wishing the same on your favorite poltiicans, you will start crying back to sender.

Go and run for office. You can make better things happen. Stop worshipping Obi, GEJ, Atiku, Tinubu and Osibanjo...and Buhari.
You are still spewing rubbish

Let the evil politicians die and let the good ones remain, so we wish, any other thing you talking, no concern me ooo
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by twosquare(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
I hate helicopters...It should be replaced with better air carrier like the sci-fi by now....
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by BABANGBALI: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
God when will you do sane to their counterparts in Nigeria? especially those that are making life unbearable for the masses. Please do same for us in Nigeria, so as for us to give testimony and thanks to your holy name.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Ola4lead(m): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
The copper fly too low to the power line, it’s their lucky day
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by duduade: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
God when
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Dadadididacontr: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:
sad
Oshe !!

I didn't mention names oh. So if you quote me, thunder...... complete it for yourself

So shall it be for your parent.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by BABANGBALI: 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Algold:

How can u b wishing him dead, thats bad. God has ordain him to be d next president. The electiom will be run twice betweent BAT and PO. At the second ballot BAT will win. Mark today date
nostradamus
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
midehi2:

You are still spewing rubbish

Let the evil politicians die and let the good ones remain, so we wish, any other thing you talking, no concern me ooo

Yes, let the evil ones go, so that you can take over and make things better

Besides, some of the evil ones include those you favour.
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by Horus(m): 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
It was probably an Anti-Corruption Helicopter. They are the most efficient helicopters to fight corrupt politicians
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by meobizy(f): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Helicopter crashes are common in Brazil. It’s a blessing and curse because wealthy people pay for the services. Those wealthy people are mostly from the corrupt political class.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by patrickmuf(m): 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
AdamuKD:

You are a senseless idiot goat
You're wishing evil on the leaders of other ethnic groups but excluding yours...That's how you guys went about killing leaders of other ethnic groups in the first coup...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by AdamuKD: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dadadididacontr:

So shall it be for your parent.
Your generation will be wiped out by this evil you are supporting
Re: Helicopter Carrying Top Politicians Crashes In Brazil (video) by MarketDispatch: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video of the crash below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9hargKkUtY

SOURCE

Appears there was sabotage. The person recording that video knew what was going to happen and was expecting, it to have recorded that long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Close Roadside Traders Are To The Railway Tracks In Oshodi (video) / Man’s Parked Jeep Wrangler Smashed By A Tree Being Cut In ikoyi, Lagos / An Extremely Dilapidated Truck Moving On A Road In Berger, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.