Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress (5975 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video) / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / Woman Chased Out By Her Son-In-Law Builds Her Own House Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress by jahson19(m): 7:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Serves her right
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress by TUANKU(m): 8:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Jeon:
CELEBRITY

OR WHITE WILL BE HAIL AND PRAISE FOR THIS

Humans and Madness.
Celebrities do it on stage not in the mall. Have you seen Beyonce or Rihanna dressed like that to a public space.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress by Jeon(f): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2022
TUANKU:

Celebrities do it on stage not in the mall.

And I think stage is also a kitchen or bedroom. Forgive me for I'm such a dumbass.

Have you seen Beyonce or Rihanna dressed like that to a public space

Like I said "A celebrity will be hail for this"

Pregnant Rihanna Bares All in Naked Dress at Paris Fashion.

2. Award ceremony

Cardi B goes shopping in a completely see-through
dress

Lizzo Wears Fishnet Naked Dress to Cardi B's Birthday Party
I guess all those places I mentioned are bathrooms

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress by Jeon(f): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=Oesophagus99 post=116950408][/quote]

OK

Last one is ur favorite OVO rapper.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress by GeneralOjukwu: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
Definitely a yamlegged olosho.

Na dem dem.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress by Corporate2020: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
The headline is a lie from the pit of Hell. This Olosho is not pretty. She is an ugly dog who eats and drink Arabs shit and urine for money. The person that posted this thread needs to do comprehensive eye examination because he is not seeing well
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress by obaaderemi: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
If she is unidentified, then how did you know she was a Nigerian girl? Stupid people everywhere.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Chased Out Of Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress by gallivant: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
obaaderemi:
If she is unidentified, then how did you know she was a Nigerian girl? Stupid people everywhere.

Nigerian women are Ashawos. It's quite easy to tell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage is a scam to men, it is not worth it / . / Happy Birthday Edwife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.