Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Need A Professional Writer - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need A Professional Writer (383 Views)

Professional Writer Needed / Professional Writer Needed / Looking For A Terrific And Professional Writer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Professional Writer by lawalekolawole: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2022
i need a professional writer that will deliver quality work for very long-term work.

ebook - 1.5 naira per words
fiction - 2.0 naira per words
Article - 2.0 naira per words
script - 2.0 naira per words

kindly contact me on 07039958420 if you are interested
Re: I Need A Professional Writer by AbramTommyBabs(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hi there,

I am very much interested in your job.
I am comfortable writing on variety of topics and am always willing to do research to learn more about new subjects matter. My strength include SEO writing and creating catchy headlines.

I can assure you that if you with me once you'd always want to work with me on these kinds of projects.

I will do whatever it takes to deliver above 100% on your projects and also earn that 5-star rating from you as well.

If you want I can run a brief sample for you so you can test my skills.

You don't even have to pay me until the job is done and you are satisfied. If you aren't satisfied then don't pay me at all.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Writer For 2 Articles Urgent!CLOSED! / Earn At Least $50 Every Month As A Freelancer / How I Survived A Bomb Blast On Board The Abuja-kaduna Bound Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.