Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

E45 Moisturising Lotion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / E45 Moisturising Lotion (960 Views)

Between St Ives And E45. Which Should I Get? / Use Loving Care Body Lotion To Get Rid Of That Spots On Your Skin And Children / How To Make EXFOLIATING & MOISTURISING LOTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E45 Moisturising Lotion by Dauntlessdora(f): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
Wow…Impressed!

I have problems with dry flaky skin, eczema, psoriasis, etc..and in the winter, my skin issues get worse. I just want to say…This Lotion is AWESOME! I was using CeraVe, Eucerin, and a few others, which were nice…but this lotion is NOW, at the top of my list, for the best lotion.

Feels lovely on the skin and gives my skin a nice dewy sheen and a more youthful appearance. It's not too heavy and not too thin…It's PERFECT…and it has kept my skin issues under control. It's not greasy or tacky…just gives your skin a nice satiny feel, which I love.

It's also a great lotion for any time of year. I bought it at the end of Summer and still using it this Winter…Other creams have worked well but, this one has them beat. The first thing I noticed right away with E45 lotion was... https://eucarlcosmetics.com/e45-dermatological-moisturising-lotion-review/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Good News For People Living With Hiv/aids / Allergies And Asthma In Children - 7 Tips For Drug-free Allergy Relief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.