Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,013 members, 7,859,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Smart Investors Must Read This Post And Act Fast! No Time To Waste! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Smart Investors Must Read This Post And Act Fast! No Time To Waste! (436 Views)

Oakwood Gardens Phase 2, Smart Investment For Smart Investors. / Lekki Villa Estate.smart Deal For Smart Investors / Smart Investors Must Read This Post And Act Fast! No Time To Waste! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Investors Must Read This Post And Act Fast! No Time To Waste! by estateprof(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2011
[b]
Dear Forumites,

Am overwhelmed whenever I log on this Great forum, because I always bring good news and vital information on Real-Estate, Buying and Selling of Genuine Properties, Land Sponsorship opportunities amongst others Only in Lekki Lagos, because Lekki is a MEGA City, next to DUBAI and so, Lands in Lekki Appreciates every tick seconds of the day.

After my 5years research on Properties in Nigeria, I came to conclusion that BEST opportunities for Smart Investors both home and abroad to make Fast Returns On Investments (ROI) are too many with Properties in Lekki area of Lagos than any other city in Nigeria, even in African.

I have a recent testimony of a friend abroad, whom I convinced to Sponsor the survey of some 1500 Acres of Land around the Sea side of Lekki.
After his sponsorship with N12.5 (Twelve Million Naira) through me and his Lawyer, he was given 90plots of Land (1% of the total Land) by the villagers, along with necessary documents, awaiting the release of the Survey Plan/Gazette.

Presently, a land around that area in lekki sells for N800 (Eight Hundred Thousand Naira) per plot with No Abeg due to fast development coming in that Area by Chinese and Lagos State Government.

Here is where his good and Fast Returns On Investments (ROI) will come: Immediately the Land Approval Documents are out, the Lands MUST double its present price. In fact, let the land owners Not hear the release of the document before you buy because the rush will be much and Price will be High(The Law Of Demand and Supply).

Now Pick your calculator let’s do the Arithmetic:
If presently he decides to sell 20plots out of the 90plots for present Price of N800 (Eight Hundred Thousand Naira), after agent fees, he will be having N15 (Fifteen Million Naira) which is Even more than his capital.

Then what happens when the land becomes N1.5 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Naira) in the next 6months? If with my advice as an Estate Prof, he again decides to sell 20plots for N1.5 (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Naira) per plot, he has again made a Whooping Profit of N30 (Thirty Million Naira), still left with 50plots. We can even rent it out to farmers and still gets more profits, pending to sell some plots again while waiting for My Speculation and Analysis about the developments around his remaining 50plots.

I can go on relating more experiences from other Property Marketers like TWINNETS. You can Google Twinnets Land Sponsorship to read more testimonies.

Hmmm!! This is a Big Investment Opportunity That comes once in a while.
Remember, information’s like these DOESN’T come to Public Notice frequently. Once opportunity is Lost, It can NEVER be regain. ACT FAST and You Will Always Smile when you’re Profits Keeps Rolling into your Bank Account like Magic Money. Remember me while enjoying it!!

Regards,

Estate Prof

For more details on Real Estate Business, Land Sponsorship, Land Speculations and Advice

Contact Estate Prof or Solicitor on: +2347090813906, +2348035650611
Email: earnsmart@yahoo.co.uk[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Nicon Town 4 Or 5 Bedroom Required For Lease Call07038845918 / Do U Need A House To Rent Or To Buy Then Call Me Tunde On 07052917420 / Properties/filling Station And Free Trade Xone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.