Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

My Testimony About Miracle Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony About Miracle Money (748 Views)

Pastor Prays For "Miracle Money" To Enter Members' Bank Accounts / My Testimony: What GOD Cannot Do, Does Not Exist / Israel Goodnews Balogun Detained By Police Over Suleman's 'Miracle Money' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony About Miracle Money by Daniel058(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
I have seen people talking about miracle money but always considered it As One of numerous tricks some self called men God use to attract more members. Infact it's One of the reasons why I hardly listen to Apostle Johnson Suleiman messages.

Some time ago, I had less than 1 USD on my domiciliary account, infact around 89 cent.

After some days I received money into it ( $200) to be precise. And usually I get notification on my phone and email if money is sent to my account .

I went to bank to Make withrawal , I got a debit alert and with balance showing that I had another $200 on my account.

How it happened I can't Tell,and this happened exactly when I needed money seriously to complete something very important to me, which I was also praying to God about. I'm not sure if up to 10 peoples know my account number and I asked a friend whom I think could send money to it .He said he didn't send anything . Nobody ever say he/she sent money to my account. And I never received credit alert

The Same thing happened to my Naira account when I was sure that amount left in there was Less than #1,000 ( #981 exactly) and only received #9,000 on it making it a Total of #9981

I transferred #5300 to another account and withrew #2500 through P.O.S , then sent someone #200 airtime. I also received bank charge debit alert that was #50 . That in total was #8050 . When I received debit alert for the airtime I sent ,my account balance was # #7,321.11

All these happened When I was In serious need and was praying about it. Nobody ever called me or said anything about sending Money to my account and am not a preacher for me to say maybe some people decided to give financial support to my ministry.

This is pure miracle! There is no explanation about how it happened.

God of Daniel Is indeed a miracle working God!

1 Like

Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by Zonefree(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Like seriously

1 Like

Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by Daniel058(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Like seriously
am telling you bro.
Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by Daniel058(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by stinjoe(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
God never forgets his people.
Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by AntiChristian: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Daniel058:
I have seen people talking about miracle money but always considered it As One of numerous tricks some self called men God use to attract more members. Infact it's One of the reasons why I hardly listen to Apostle Johnson Suleiman messages.

Some time ago, I had less than 1 USD on my domiciliary account, infact around 89 cent.

After some days I received money into it ( $200) to be precise. And usually I get notification on my phone and email if money is sent to my account .

I went to bank to Make withrawal , I got a debit alert and with balance showing that I had another $200 on my account.

How it happened I can't Tell,and this happened exactly when I needed money seriously to complete something very important to me, which I was also praying to God about. I'm not sure if up to 10 peoples know my account number and I asked a friend whom I think could send money to it .He said he didn't send anything . Nobody ever say he/she sent money to my account. And I never received credit alert

The Same thing happened to my Naira account when I was sure that amount left in there was Less than #1,000 ( #981 exactly) and only received #9,000 on it making it a Total of #9981

I transferred #5300 to another account and withrew #2500 through P.O.S , then sent someone #200 airtime. I also received bank charge debit alert that was #50 . That in total was #8050 . When I received debit alert for the airtime I sent ,my account balance was # #7,321.11

All these happened When I was In serious need and was praying about it. Nobody ever called me or said anything about sending Money to my account and am not a preacher for me to say maybe some people decided to give financial support to my ministry.

This is pure miracle! There is no explanation about how it happened.

God of Daniel Is indeed a miracle working God!

MaxInDHouse , Kobojunkie , rightousness2 ,
AntiChristian , OLAADEGBU

Thank you for mentioning me but what would you say it was a withdrawal from your hard earned money?

No be miracle!
Ask the Bank who sent it!

Or collect bank statement!
Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by Daniel058(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

Thank you for mentioning me but what would you say it was a withdrawal from your hard earned money?

No be miracle!

Ask the Bank who sent it!

Or collect bank statement!

My account was Once wiped by scammers too

I received alert for every transaction on my account, and Is it possible for bankers to credit my account by mistake and still cant call me or stop any forms of transaction from my account.?? Which kind Bank go mumu like that?
Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by AntiChristian: 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
Daniel058:

So you agree it wasn't a devil that miraculously wiped it off?

Then why is a plus to your account a miracle?

Go Collect your bank statement!

Zenith dey send mine every month free of charge! If na Zenith you for check your mail!
Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by Daniel058(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
stinjoe:
God of Daniel058 please remember me. Daniel058 please if I can get 1k. I will be the happiest person, I am very hungry. (Zero 1 five 2 four 6 five 8 eight 2) Gtb. Thanks and God's continuous favor.
chibuZo e sendigom ya. Hope you received it

Please ooo no body should say make I send anything again OO grin If you quote me with account number I no go reply grin
Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by Daniel058(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
AntiChristian:

So you agree it wasn't a devil that miraculously wiped it off?

Then why is a plus to your account a miracle?

Go Collect your bank statement!

Zenith dey send mine every month free of charge! If na Zenith you for check your mail!
someone asked to assist,as my card was being rejected by the ATM , he swapped my card so fast that I only noticed when I went to another bank and my card swallowed as the pin wasn't incorrect
Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by stinjoe(m): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Daniel058:
chibuZo e sendigom ya. Hope you received it

Please ooo no body should say make I send anything again OO grin If you quote me with account number I no go reply grin
Daalu Sir. I deeply appreciate. God's continuous blessings.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by wolesmile(m): 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Why not get your detailed statement of account. You'll know where all the money came from.
God forbid these are wrong transfers into your account, and is discovered during a coll-over of postings or during audit. You go know say, miracle pass miracle.
Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Daniel058:
So you then felt it was OK for you to scam others out of their own money by refusing to confess that the funds you found in your account were not truly yours? undecided

Back in the late 90's/early 2000s, stories like yours were not uncommon, but as banks tightened their systems, these accounting errors became less frequent. One thing that was obvious even back when it was rampant was that when one account was erroneously credited, somewhere else, another's account was debited in error. undecided

Please do the right thing and inform your bank of the "miracle money" so they can return it to the owner abeg! undecided
Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by Daniel058(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you then felt it was OK for you to scam others out of their own money by refusing to confess that the funds you found in your account were not truly yours? undecided
well if you are scammer, then don't think everyone else is like you,am very sorry for mentioning you.

Bye
Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by Daniel058(m): 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: My Testimony About Miracle Money by Daniel058(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
wolesmile:
Why not get your detailed statement of account. You'll know where all the money came from.
God forbid these are wrong transfers into your account, and is discovered during a coll-over of postings or during audit. You go know say, miracle pass miracle.
so bank can wrongly transfer money to my account,and won't be able to trace their transaction? No call From them,no restriction on my account at all?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Noticed This? / Why Do We Have To Die? / Inspirational Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.