Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

What is The Essence of Being Born When One will go Through all these Pains ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What is The Essence of Being Born When One will go Through all these Pains ? (251 Views)

What Is The Essence Of This Life? / How Many Of You Were Born When This Great Advert Was Running / What Is The Essence Of Intergovernmental Marriage Registration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is The Essence of Being Born When One will go Through all these Pains ? by Eagle07(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
I’m not here to beg or ask anyone for help. I just want to share my thoughts with everyone struggling out there. And please don’t mind my errors.

Honestly it’s not easy for folks from an average home. Everyday I see legions of youths wasting away out there. You will strive so hard and sweat before getting a breakthrough and in most cases many didn’t even get that breakthrough. Many died without actualizing their dreams. I remember an old man once told me the place you will find the world greatest treasures and mineral resources is the Burial grounds.
And I agree to that, because many people came and died without achieving anything. Many folks died with inventions and ideas that would have changed the course of this world.

Like the saying goes we just have to keep pushing till we get there. Even though life is so short and the time isn’t really much. Especially for the average youth. Many have taken risks that have cut short their lives.

Honestly it’s not really easy especially in a society where the opportunities are limited. Everyone passing through struggles like me, I really hope things gets better for you because it’s not really easy. It’s damn hard. Sometimes you will wish you weren’t born in the first place.

Sometimes you really get depressed when you see your classmates and agemates doing well in life and progressing. Its not that you are not doing everything possible to change the story of your life. It’s just that things aren’t working out yet. It’s unfortunate though. I hope we all make our dreams come through before we die.

2 Likes

Re: What is The Essence of Being Born When One will go Through all these Pains ? by lhordspy: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
You will be fine. Trust me.

The world itself evolves,
so does time moves,
So is conditon not permanent.
So will the pain phase out.

Nothing stays too long in this world. Na turn by turn. The good days are here already.
Re: What is The Essence of Being Born When One will go Through all these Pains ? by Michelle70(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
OP, let me tell u something, the moment u were born, life has already given u the certificate of survival, all u had to do is application of knowledge.

You should watch a documentary how a sperm cell survived in the vagina, swim through difficulties and fertilized an egg.
Then i will know that it is far easier to survive as a human than an egg.

The moment u were dropped into the vagina, there are like 100-300million sperm cells like u, thats like the population of Nigeria but only u was successful, the rest couldnt make it.

just keep pushing forward and u will get ur breakthrough, u did it once, u could do it again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is The Essence of Being Born When One will go Through all these Pains ? by Emmamay10: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
I agree with you OP. I'm presently in this situation. This FG and ASUU impasse compounded my situation.
Re: What is The Essence of Being Born When One will go Through all these Pains ? by Eagle07(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:
OP, let me tell u something, the moment u were born, life has already given u the certificate of survival, all u had to do is application of knowledge.

You should watch a documentary how a sperm cell survived in the vagina, swim through difficulties and fertilized an egg.
Then i will know that it is far easier to survive as a human than an egg.

The moment u were dropped into the vagina, there are like 100-300million sperm cells like u, thats like the population of Nigeria but only u was successful, the rest couldnt make it.

just keep pushing forward and u will get ur breakthrough, u did it once, u could do it again

We just have to keep pushing. Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Quillbot / 11+ Easy Online Jobs In Nigeria This October: Legit And Proven Money! / Exposing Musicians To 5 Ways To Make Money Outside Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.