Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife (41076 Views)

May Yul Edochie Begins Divorce Proceedings Against Her Husband, Yul Edochie / One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
May, the wife of Nollywood popular actor, Yul Edochie, has vowed never to accept polygamy.

Yul Edochie had on April 27, 2022, presented his second wife, Judy Austin Muoghalu, to the public.

Yul had described Judy as his second wife while also showing off his son by her.

May, in a statement on social media on Saturday said her ability to accept the situation and tolerate challenges and problems should not be misconstrued.

The ability to accept or tolerate challenges and problems in life is a virtue, and should not be misconstrued. There is no point making an already bad situation worse, hence the need to remain calm is crucial.

I understand that we all have our weaknesses and limitations as humans, and I personally believe everyone deserves an opportunity to make things right when they stray… Forgiveness is devine.

Beyond all the unnecessary facades, Polygamy is a life choice and no one should be compelled to accept it. It is something I think all parties involved should embrace willingly, and it’s okay for anyone who chooses it. Some religions|traditions allow polygamy and I have nothing against it.

However, I am ABSOLUTELY certain that I will not be NUMBERED as a wife or be cajoled to accept a practice that does not align with my faith and family values.

God blessed me with a happy, peaceful, and lovely family in a beautiful and JOINTLY built "mansion" that started from little or nothing...humble beginnings. What more could I have been asking for? I had a stable and loving home prior to the unprecedented events regarding my marriage.

Life is made up of an infinite amount of choices. Most decisions might be tough to make, but whenever we confront our options with courage and confidence, we should equally be open to the paths of our own design. I believe that we are solely responsible for our choices, and we have to accept the consequences of every deed, word, and thought that comes with it in our lifetime.

We should understand that taking life changing decisions hastily is not the best. God in His infinite mercy fixes things in His own time, He will definitely answer all our prayers.

Thank you all for your continuous prayers, love and support. May God bless you abundantly �.

It’s still my birth month �
#queenmayyuledochie

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci4y0KnspWi/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Forget the past and move on sis.
Though it's not easy but the deed is done.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by robinso01(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Move on or move out. The decision is urs.

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by doggedfighter(f): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
It's a difficult situation.

Only May knows and understands exactly how it feels.

I feel for her.

77 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Flamethehussler: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Divorce na

263 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by cocoboss(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Na she sabi

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Nangels: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Omo .. Wahala don start

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by pocohantas(f): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
She should rest already.
You are still bearing his name.
Obviously still living in the house you both have always lived in.

He was at your birthday and you guys took pictures together.

If you don’t want to do, leave!

I understand that she is hurt, but all these things are not defined by word of mouth or social media posts.

Since she is still there, she should stop posting nonsense. Stay calm and grab what you can. grin

No dey post to impress social media in-laws. They don’t send you!

KanwuliaExtra:
Yet you are answering May “YUL” Edochie.

To make matters more interesting. . . . You dey carry both im FIRST AND LAST NAME gum bodi, troway ya papa name come join on top.

Ok to answer EDOCHIE, but ANSWERING “YUL” ? ? ? E get as e be.

Na love na. I too gbadun Naija men. Even first love and virtuous wife must taste from their wickedness. grin grin

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by TimmyTen(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
This same guy wanted to be Nigeria's president?

Take heart May. Problem no de finish

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by crafteck(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Pele ooo, if you were single at your age would you be mentioning family values and religion if offered a number.. Rest

People opening mouth no talk when na ned nwoko oooo.... HIPOPOCRISY...

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Auskyd(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Better!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
So what would happen now?

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ala gbagbukwa gi nwunye Yul. Umu ofe nmanu na alazi gi, i na akohelizi.

Laslas na still person hubsnd u dey knack.
Na person huband dey give u mind.
If you commot, na persin husband u go stil go dey drag.

E don clear say ur eye no dey houx. U wan dey furck for inside Yul house. Madam pack commot if e no sweet you abeg.

Datz y I say.... Ala gbagbu kwa gi. May.
You dey irritate me sinz I c as you and AY take dey do kurukere waka

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Righthussle: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
You leave the marriage na! Ehen! If you can not accept polygamy you leave. Marriage no be cult.

Polygamy is not a crime. He's living his life please go and live yours. After all no matter how much you love am you no go say make dem bury you with am when him die.

Life is too short abeg let him live his life. Carry your love go one side.

Learn book for school you no gree learn, you dey go party upandan.
Learn business or skill, you say no, you will marry a man that will take care of you.

Now "Actress" , woman wey get value don enter your husband eye. You no fit leave the marriage because you can't take care of yourself without him.

This should serve as a lesson to women. Study hard if you're in school, learn a skill, start a business, do your best to have a good life before marriage. Dont think marriage is the short cut to success and financial freedom. Dont stop working when you're married. Plan for the worst but pray it doesn't happen.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Uyi168: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
U can leave.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Martinez39s(m): 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Okay.
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Leemekzy: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
ok
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by cjudy(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Then file for divorce Madam

14 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Kollins11: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
who fvcking care about this gender feelings. Screw her feelings! To hell with her feelings!

Yul edochie is a real niggar and he's making us proud.

I will never monopolize my dick to one woman. Even if I'm married, I must have multiple girlfriends and baby mamas

God knows I will keep drilling as many kpekus as possible till thy kingdom come.

Even when I get to heaven, I will keep drilling the kpekus of all those beautiful female Angels in heaven.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by nkemoma(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
So wetin make we do now

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
This is beginning to look like clout oh undecided undecided

Na by force to trend self? sad

When we have Peter Obi on our table, we don't need this nonsense cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sit down and watch SIMP-le men support this stubborn woman angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Wahala ohh, as your great grandmothers accepted polygamy, naso you go take accept am.

You can't do anything about it, my dear.

Just shut up and allow your man enjoy himself wink

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
May, the wife of Nollywood popular actor, Yul Edochie, has vowed never to accept polygamy.
Yul Edochie had on April 27, 2022, presented his second wife, Judy Austin Muoghalu, to the public.
Yul had described Judy as his second wife while also showing off his son by her.
May, in a statement on social media on Saturday said her ability to accept the situation and tolerate challenges and problems should not be misconstrued.
If you are in a marriage with a man who also has another wife then you are automagically in a polygamous marriage. No be by mouth dem they take define these things. undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by SILVERLINES: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Realhommie(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Make we hear word abeg...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
cjudy:
Then file for divorce Madam
Simple! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Majid Michel Meets Aliko Dangote (Video) / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.