Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Get Life Time Access To Grammarly Pro , Canva, Semrush , And Many More Here - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Life Time Access To Grammarly Pro , Canva, Semrush , And Many More Here (492 Views)

Get Life Time Access To Grammarly Pro , Canva, Semrush , And Many More Here / Easy Access To Nigeria From China Online Store. / Get Access To Buy Itailan Used Items And We Ship It To You Wetin 2 Working Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Life Time Access To Grammarly Pro , Canva, Semrush , And Many More Here by wisdomchristian: 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Are you a Graphic Designer?

Or do you want to start your journey with Graphic DESIGN soon?

If any of the above is true, then this post is for you

Have you heard about Canva?
If you are new to this word let me give you a quick rundown on what it is all about

Canva is an Australian graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content.
If you want to be successful graphic designer you will need this Amazing tool

Canva provides you with tens of thousands graphic design templates that enables you create designs in split seconds.
This mind blowing Graphic Designing Tool makes it easy for newbie’s to create designs like professionals.
That means it can be used by anybody, anywhere, anytime!!
The major drawback in signing up for free right now is that most of the templates and features can only be accessed if you upgrade to the pro version

If you use Canva pro already you would know that the pro version cost about $13.99 a month [/b]and $120.99 per year
Converting it to Nigeria naira that is about #6,000 Naira a month [/b]and [b]#50,000 per year

That’s a lot of money to cough out in the current situation of the country

[b]Now here’s the Good news

What if I told you that you don’t need to pay the above amount to be able to access Canva Pro
Yes you heard me right. You can start using CANVA PRO for life with just #2000
I know you may want to ask now how come it’s for life and doesn’t expire, IS THIS NOT A SCAM ?

CAPITAL NO, IT’S NOT
This is it how it works, after you make payment and send proof, I will add you to my CANVA PRO TEAM and you will continue to enjoy unlimited access FOR LIFE

The same applies the following Copywriting Tools listed BELOW

GRAMMARLY PRO--- #5000
QUILLBOT ------ #3000
UBER SUGGEST --- #4500
SEMRUSH --- #5000
ABRAHAM AYEJINAS AMAZON COURSE --- #10,000

Your account will be ready within few minutes of making payments

CLICK HERE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP
Re: Get Life Time Access To Grammarly Pro , Canva, Semrush , And Many More Here by Prosperity4All: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2022
GRAMMARLY PRO--- #5000
QUILLBOT ------ #3000
UBER SUGGEST --- #4500
SEMRUSH --- #5000
Re: Get Life Time Access To Grammarly Pro , Canva, Semrush , And Many More Here by LaptopDeals: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2022
Prosperity4All:
GRAMMARLY PRO--- #5000
QUILLBOT ------ #3000
UBER SUGGEST --- #4500
SEMRUSH --- #5000

1). How many months of access is your Quillbot?
2). Is it a solo account or a shared account? If it's a shared account, how many users maximum per account?
3. What is the last price?

(1) (Reply)

Business Website For Free.call 08030559825 For Details / Website Design + Development And Consulting And Social Media / Artwork On Your Walls. Kids Rooms, Hotel Rooms, Class Rooms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.