Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Statement To The @unyouthenvoy In Regards To ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Statement To The @unyouthenvoy In Regards To ASUU Strike (132 Views)

People's Reactions To ASUU Strike In Funny Meme Collection / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike / Lady Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike Graduates From UK With 5.0gp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Statement To The @unyouthenvoy In Regards To ASUU Strike by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Statement To The @unyouthenvoy

I wasn't chosen to be at the meeting to represent my country Nigeria

But at the same time I will use my voice and the power of media to point out issues I would have discussed greatly at length before the panel which is the matter arising regards to the ASUU Strike going on in Nigeria

It's of great concern to me that students of great institution have to put their academy on hold due to the selfish interest of our poor leadership

I hope the United Nations will find a great solution to tackle the crisis rather for it to escalate than ever before

I also look forward to the next meeting and hope that you will choose me

Copyright Digital Bimpe

To watch the full video , kindly click on the link �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-otYYAUQhNE

(1) (Reply)

Rbsn Graduation 2022 / How To Pass ICAN Advance Taxation Exams (expert Advice) / Simple Steps To Bank Dollars From Amazon Before The End Of 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.