Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Urgent: I Need A Very Good Writer - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Urgent: I Need A Very Good Writer (458 Views)

A Good Writer Needed For A Contract Role. / A Very Good Writer Needed, Pay Is ₦3 Per Word / I Need A Very Good Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: I Need A Very Good Writer by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:18am On Sep 25, 2022
If article writing is the only thing you know how to do, this is not for you.

If you're also the type who likes to impress readers with cliché or big words, please steer clear.

I am looking for someone who is reliable, understands the English language and can write on anything.

Send samples to 07030949450 (WhatsApp) if interested.
Re: Urgent: I Need A Very Good Writer by PatrickOkunima(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Urgent: I Need A Very Good Writer by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Re: Urgent: I Need A Very Good Writer by sharpwriter(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Urgent: I Need A Very Good Writer by AbramTommyBabs(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hi there,

I am very much interested in your job.
I am comfortable writing on variety of topics and am always willing to do research to learn more about new subjects matter. My strength include SEO writing and creating catchy headlines.

I can assure you that if you with me once you'd always want to work with me on these kinds of projects.

I will do whatever it takes to deliver above 100% on your projects and also earn that 5-star rating from you as well.

If you want I can run a brief sample for you so you can test my skills.

You don't even have to pay me until the job is done and you are satisfied. If you aren't satisfied then don't pay me at all.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Writing Virtual Assistant Needed / Passionate Writer/blogger To Partner With An Online Based News Website / Need A Content Writer? Try Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.