Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos (3513 Views)

Three Friends Arrested For Gang-raping Lady In Ondo / 11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by Haakeem(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2022
A 21-year-old Michael Arigbabuwo has
reportedly lost his life in a birthday party
after allegedly mixing two hard drugs for
maximum effect.
The Police Public Relations Officers (PPRO)
in Lagos State, SP Benjamin Hundeyin,
confirmed this in his verified Twitter handle
monitored by the News Agency of Nigeria
(NAN) on Sunday.
Hundeyin said that the incident happened
on Friday in Ikorodu area of Lagos, stressing
that three of his friends who were also in the
party had been arrested.

The spokesman said that information
received by the police in Ikorodu revealed
that at about 7.30 p.m. on Friday, a distress
call came that some group of Yahoo Yahoo
boys brought a corpse to Igbogbo area of
Ikorodu.
“Based on the information, teams of
detectives visited and photographed the
scene. Three young men of ages 23 and 24
were arrested.
“The suspects claimed that the deceased
allegedly smoked loud and drank codeine at
a birthday party of one of their friends held
at Igbogbo area of Ikorodu.

“The suspects further claimed that the
deceased began gasping for breath. He was
rushed to the hospital but died,” he said.

The PPRO said that the corpse was evacuated
and deposited at the General Hospital,
Ikorodu, for autopsy.
Hundeyin warned youths against drug
abuse, stressing that drugs will end their
lives in disaster.

“Thinking of doing drugs? Have a rethink as
nothing fruitful emanates from it.
“Investigation into the case has commenced,”
he said. (NAN).

@Mynd44.

Source;Vanguard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hold them captive for the mean time abeg

1 Like

Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by emnite(m): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
Too bad
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by xpressionx(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
Drugs destroys.
We know Tinubu is a drug baron,that why we don't want him as president

7 Likes

Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
That's what you get when the weak, deviant and heedless have taken the earth.

When you have unworthy and deviant people as fashioners of a civilization, the people will not be conscious enough to understand their true purpose in life and will therefore indulge in damaging and useless things such as the above.

This civilization has destroyed mankind. The planet is begging for a reform. Evil people have taken the earth.

God willing, when the great emperor "The Unity" arrives, people will realize what true civilization is.

We await his coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by kestolove95(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
People from dot region are really destroying our youths with dia drug pushing business... God safe us from developer's

1 Like

Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by Franzinni: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
The bill always comes due.

If you check why e sup like that ... E go get why.

Any energy you give out will comeback.

2 Likes

Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
Let his fellow drug addicts go.

He made his choice

1 Like

Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by ipobarethieves: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Jennifer663:
Hold them captive for the mean time abeg
. ⏲ nor be his friends send am message. He died for nothing.

1 Like

Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by StormpyBee: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
The worst thing that can happen is when you live to impress people.

2 Likes

Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
The exuberance of youth to expirement with the whole world ahh....those bygone days. RIP to the deceased and speedy discharge to the collateral damages.
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by Lanshile(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
If u see the way this Young guys smoke and drink u will be shocked
Drinking 5 litres of skushis in one sitting
As they are drinking skushis which contains(trams,codeine,refnol,weed etc) they will be smoking alongside it for highness
Parent really have a lot of work to do
They need to closely monitor their teenage boys and girls

1 Like

Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
That's what you get when the weak, deviant and heedless have taken the earth.

When you have unworthy and deviant people as fashioners of a civilization, the people will not be conscious enough to understand their true purpose in life and will therefore indulge in damaging and useless things such as the above.

This civilization has destroyed mankind. The planet is begging for a reform. Evil people have taken the earth.

God willing, when the great emperor "The Unity" arrives, people will realize what true civilization is.

We await his coming.
I see drug addiction as a mental state on its own as there are pushers who have access but don't take and takers who will go to the ends of the earth to get a shot
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by Redstubpen: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
shocked

Wahala....Omo Oloja undecided
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by iamyungkhalifa(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
SaLongs1:
I see drug addiction as a mental state on its own as there are pushers who have access but don't take and takers who will go to the ends of the earth to get a shot
ya right . Coz d guy that supply me weed any fucking time i need it does not smoke tho he drinks. And i dont do drug or alcohol only my nature plant . although i smoke i dont really advice people to , cause its a lot of psychological damage especially young teenage that their brain is just developing

1 Like

Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by Parachoko: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
How can ordinary Loud and Coco lead to a person death
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by Haakeem(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Mynd44 sir, did we have a quarrel ?
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by irunoko(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin

Government bangles Will look good on them.make them enter prison make police panel beat their frustration on them body
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by Wintertime: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nb
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by wiseone28: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Live and die in LA
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by pepperdemzombie: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
Stop making friends with Anambra boys, una ear don deaf. You see your life?
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by GodsOwnMan: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2022
RIP to the young man. But did they (his two friends) force him to take the hard drug? If the answer is NO, then you have to release them IMMEDIATELY.
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by remsonik(f): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
Ha, this is bad
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
ya right . Coz d guy that supply me weed any fucking time i need it does not smoke tho he drinks. And i dont do drug or alcohol only my nature plant . although i smoke i dont really advice people to , cause its a lot of psychological damage especially young teenage that their brain is just developing
as said by one rapper... never get high on your own supplies.... that's for the dealer
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by Rexymania(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
The average Nigeria youth is a drug addict. Believe me... Hard hard drugs o

1 Like

Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by iamyungkhalifa(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2022
SaLongs1:
as said by one rapper... never get high on your own supplies.... that's for the dealer
ya yu right else he's gon have a lot of shortage.

1 Like

Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by kokoA(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2022
The highness I get from my normal shayo is enough for me biko.. Drug highness is a senseless highness. That aside, why be say better news no dey comot from Ikorodu.
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by Angrygoat: 12:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Not even SK or regular,he went as far as LOUD. Must be the real adulterated LOUD. La loud.
Hahahahaha. No tears for the deceased
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by Unrated900(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2022
xpressionx:
Drugs destroys.
We know Tinubu is a drug baron,that why we don't want him as president

The day you would be arrested for bullying and blasting tinubu is nearer don’t be surprise they are trialing you
Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by NairalandMD: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2022
SaLongs1:
Exactly bro, case sample is PABLO ESCOBAR

1 Like

Re: How 21-year-old Michael Died On His Birthday, 3 Friends Arrested In Lagos by Realmi: 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
He wan get the machala effect

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 dead bodies this 1st January Blackaxe vs Vikings Anambra PHOTOS / Sex-for-job-video: My Story, By Female Banker / Horrific Photos: ISIS Sets Four Men Ablaze In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.