Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Help With Tracking Lost Iphone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help With Tracking Lost Iphone (325 Views)

Secure Your Car With Tracking System In Nigeria / Training On GPS Tracker Installation (ONLINE TRACKING) + Basic Car Audio Install / Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Tracking Lost Iphone by Frezhkid10(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
l lost my iphone12 in Keke this morning..although it was a planned work with the Keke driver and the passengers in the Keke.
I have find my iPhone turned on and I have login to iCloud to search for it but it's showing offline.
I have sent the lost mode command and but it's waiting for internet connection to activate..
How do I track the phone again...anyone that can help me.
The phone is iPhone 12 and it's on iOS 16 which has the latest update of find my iPhone and usually tells me "iPhone remains findable after power off" anytime I want to switch it off
Re: Help With Tracking Lost Iphone by Frezhkid10(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Anyone with an idea??
Re: Help With Tracking Lost Iphone by Frezhkid10(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please anyone with useful idea on how to recover the phone will be appreciated
Re: Help With Tracking Lost Iphone by Frezhkid10(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Update: the phone was switched on by the thief and its location is showing alaba international market...it's currently offline now..
Re: Help With Tracking Lost Iphone by oscarvicto(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
I can help you track it it's exact and precise location at half the price the police will collect from you..........

oscarvictor93@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Exor 200ah Inverter Batteries Available / Acer Predator Helios - 12th Gen I7 - 16g Ram 512 Ssd - Rtx 3060 - / Used 250gb Harddrive And 3gb Ram For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.