Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Is Witchcraft Real? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is Witchcraft Real? (261 Views)

Magic Or Witchcraft: Human Electricity Power Conductor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Witchcraft Real? by Udoboss(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Today, I decided to a break from work. Honestly working remotely atimes is. more stressful than physical jobs. To me, mental jobs drain energy faster than physical labor.

To cut the chase, I came across a story on Facebook of a Woman giving birth to a Goat. Initially, I felt it was a story but when I looked at the comments, I suspected it was true. So, I had to verify!

I googled

Omo, it was true. I also saw other true stories that were posted. Punch and other notable papers carried the news.

I was scared of being banned..that's why I didn't put up the link.

I did a little research. Science said it's impossible even if Humans had sex with animals because Humans' and Animals' genes are not compatible.

If Science is saying it's impossible. The woman attested that she didn't sleep with a Goat.

My Question: What could be the cause?
Then I should believe that witchcraft is real.

Please I need answers. It's not a make-believe story. You can Google to verify.

Mods please help push to front page.
Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by budaatum: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2022
Udoboss:

Today, I decided to a break from work. Honestly working remotely atimes is. more stressful than physical jobs. To me, mental jobs drain energy faster than physical labor.

To cut the chase, I came across a story on Facebook of a Woman giving birth to a Goat. Initially, I felt it was a story but when I looked at the comments, I suspected it was true. So, I had to verify!

I googled

Omo, it was true.

Really? You'd believe the below too then.

budaatum:
You all must have not heard of Mary Toft who gave birth to rabbits!

In September, 1726 Mary Toft began to give birth to rabbits. The local surgeon, John Howard, responded to her family's summons and hurried to Mary's house where, to his amazement, he helped her deliver nine of the animals. They were all born dead, and they were actually rabbit parts rather than whole rabbits. Nevertheless, this didn't lessen the amazing fact that she was giving birth to them.

John Howard excitedly wrote to other men of science around the country, urging them to help him investigate this bizarre phenomenon. Soon two prominent men, sent by the King himself, arrived to investigate: Nathanael St. Andre, surgeon-anatomist to the King, and Samuel Molyneux, secretary to the Prince of Wales. Mary explained to these men that she had recently miscarried, but that during the pregnancy she had intensely craved rabbit meat. After unsuccessfully attempting to chase down several rabbits, she had dreamt that there were rabbits in her lap. The next thing she knew, she was giving birth to rabbits.

In the presence of the doctors, Mary continued to give birth to even more rabbits. The men performed tests to verify the reality of the phenomenon. For instance, they placed a piece of the lung of one of the rabbits in water and noted that it floated. This meant that the rabbit must have breathed air before its death, which could not have happened inside a womb. Amazingly, the doctors ignored this evidence and decided that there was no deception involved—that Mary really was giving birth to the rabbits.

The Rabbit Babies of Mary Toft

They teach about her in UK schools. I have always said that the level of reasoning of some is stuck way back in the past!
Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by Nwaotu10(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Instagram Keeps Stopping / Recover Deleted All Files / Six Startups Solving Real Problems In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.