Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

The Most Transferable Disease In The World - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Most Transferable Disease In The World (2819 Views)

Residents Flee As Death From Strange Disease In Ondo Rises / Demystifying The Mysterious Disease In Ondo State / Victim Of Deadly Disease In Ode Irele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Transferable Disease In The World by ksam(m): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2011
I know whats on your mind,you may be thinking of Hiv,hepatitis,tuberculosis,chicken pox or even ringworm.but i tell you that your answer is NO.In my latest research and discoveries,i have found out that APOLLO is the most transferable disease in the world.it a disease for the eye.
APOLLO is the causative organism of APOLLO.
Apollo is a creamy hairy white butterfly with black and red spot,mostly found on Europe mountain.i live in a large compound where more than 200 people lived.and just one person was able to transfer it to more than half of the population in the compound.
I was affected as well and i also went to my place of work and affect many people with it,and those people affected by it also went home and transfer it to their people,and so goes on the long run.u mustn-'t have intercourse,hand shake,kissing,sharing of household equipment or eating together to contact it.just an eye contact with an infected person is strong enough to infect you.so ladies be warned.
I also learnt that,it is very common during the rainy season.Thank God it's not Hiv,because i wonder how many people will be left in the world by now. infected person is strong enough to infect you.so ladies be warned.
I also learnt that,it is very common during the rainy season.Thank God it's not Hiv,because i wonder how many people will be left in the world by now.
Re: The Most Transferable Disease In The World by jaytime(m): 9:04am On Aug 14, 2011
This could be true. But do we still have this ailment around?
Re: The Most Transferable Disease In The World by dominique(f): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2011
Apollo is what we call conjunctivitis here in Nigeria and that also is a pretty transferable disease too.
Re: The Most Transferable Disease In The World by ksam(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2011
jaytime:

This could be true. But do we still have this ailment around?
Yes,the disease still exist common with beggers and almajiris in the street of northern part of nigeria.due to high exposure of dust.
Re: The Most Transferable Disease In The World by jaytime(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2011
I can remember how we used to wash our eyes with our urine whenever we had that ailment as kids way back. It used to be a funny experience.
Re: The Most Transferable Disease In The World by ksam(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2011
Some people use early mornning saliva,some use sugar dissolved in water,some even use urine.very funny but it truely works.and all this are very cheap to get with no cost.as long as it works then there is no problem.
Re: The Most Transferable Disease In The World by jaytime(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2011
Ksam, I learnt some people drink their urine to cure some sicknesses. Is it true? If it is, how effective could it be?
Re: The Most Transferable Disease In The World by ksam(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2011
jaytime:

Ksam, I learnt some people drink their urine to cure some sicknesses. Is it true? If it is, how effective could it be?
it sound disgusting but u are absolutley right,latest research shows that urine is the most natural medicine ever discovered in this world for curing disease. e.g,carmel urine is use for curing skin direase,cow urine is use for curing diabeties, sexual disorder,cancer and even constipation.while human urine can also cure so many disease.that's superstitious but it is true.no wonder it is called water of life.
Re: The Most Transferable Disease In The World by meimoks(f): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2011
Guys! I dont think it right to use all those things on the eyes, the eyes are quite delicate and they might have long term effect, i also think apollo has a span dependin on your body immunity, wether you treat it or not it will go eventually.
Re: The Most Transferable Disease In The World by ksam(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
meimoks:

Guys! I dont think it right to use all those things on the eyes, the eyes are quite delicate and they might have long term effect, i also think apollo has a span dependin on your body immunity, wether you treat it or not it will go eventually.
many people have used it and it work for them,i can testify to that cause am also a victim of apollo.it is better u treat it no matter how funny you treat it than to go around spreading it having the believe it will go on it own.

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Cloves On The Vagina: Does It Tighten The Vagina / Cure For Persistent Back Pain? / Have You Ever Had Colonoscopy Or Sigmoidoscopy Examination For Colon Cancer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.