Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

How Do I Learn To Write To Save My Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Learn To Write To Save My Life (222 Views)

Have Mercy On Me Save My From This Sickness Graphic Photos / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak / Where Can I Learn Martial Arts(kung Fu) In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Learn To Write To Save My Life by Blesser28(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hi guys

Please i want to learn how to write ,in as much i would like to write content,and article and stuff somehow i have the issue of having alot to say but can't possibly pen it down

I have tried starting a dairy in which i turn up once in a blue
https://www.nairaland.com/5378271/watch/

All advice, link and suggestions and course if any will be appreciated
Thanks
Cc
Ilegend helioshay wittylander poco r231, Freiburger
Re: How Do I Learn To Write To Save My Life by iLegendd(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2022
Blesser28:
Hi guys

Please i want to learn how to write ,in as much i would like to write content,and article and stuff somehow i have the issues of having alot to say but can't possibly pen it down

I have tried starting a dairy in which i turn up once in a blue

All advice, link and suggestions and course if any will be appreciated
Thanks
Cc
Ilegend helioshay wittylander poco r231, Freiburger

Good move. Start by spelling the alphabet "I" with capital letter and end your sentence or statement with a period or any appropriate punctuation mark.

After you've done this, use YouTube or Google to search for "How to write a book fast." Read or watch the videos you'll see. After that, search for "How to publish a book on Amazon KDP."

Watch those videos or read the articles you find.

I currently don't offer paid or free mentorship, help or guide. So, YouTube is your friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Learn To Write To Save My Life by Blesser28(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
iLegendd:

Good move. Start by spelling the alphabet "I" with capital letter and end your sentence or statement with a period or any appropriate punctuation mark.

After you've done this, use YouTube or Google to search for "How to write a book fast." Read or watch the videos you'll see. After that, search for "How to publish a book on Amazon KDP."

Watch those videos or read the articles you find.

I currently don't offer paid or free mentorship, help or guide. So, YouTube is your friend.

Bless up boss.

(1) (Reply)

Business Analyst Certification / Manchester United Vs Manchester City / Pray for better Niger; we need a better Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.