Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? (675 Views)

Mention One Thing You Wished You Knew And Did Before Graduating From School / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Crazy Things You Did While Single On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Eagle07(m): 3:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Well, wished I knew somethings about life earlier on. Wished I never put my trusts on humans because it so affected me and wasted my time. wished I started hustling in my early twenties, Now I’m in my late 20s. Wished I didn’t lose some life changing opportunities back in 2013 and 2016 due to ignorance and not having the right people to advice me. Wished I never indulged in masturbation also. Really suffering from the consequences of it.

Now what are those things you wished you did differently ?. Let’s hear from you, who knows others here might learn from your experiences and take the right steps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Eagle07(m): 3:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Mods pls kindly push to FP.
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Gentlechika(m): 4:39am On Sep 26, 2022
For me, up until this moment, every mistake I've made have always been a learning curve. Probably, my only regret is not having a mentor earlier in my life. Peharps some of my mistakes, would have been avoidable.
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Boomer001(m): 6:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Eagle07:
Well, wished I knew somethings about life earlier on. Wished I never put my trusts on humans because it so affected me. wished I started hustling in my early twenties, Now I’m in my late 20s. Wished I didn’t lose some life changing opportunities back in 2013 and 2016 due to ignorance and not having the right people to advice me. Wished I never indulged in masturbation also. Really suffering from the consequences of it.

Now what are those things you wished you did differently ?. Let’s hear from you, who knows others here might learn from your experiences and take the right steps.

Can you pls reveal the consequences of masturbation that you are suffering from.
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Eagle07(m): 7:09am On Sep 26, 2022
Gentlechika:
For me, up until this moment, every mistake I've made have always been a learning curve. Probably, my only regret is not having a mentor earlier in my life. Peharps some of my mistakes, would have been avoidable.

Same with me. I still don’t have one. I mentor myself.
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Eagle07(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2022
Boomer001:

Can you pls reveal the consequences of masturbation that you are suffering from.

I’m suffering from the worst form of PE and ED after masturbating for 4 years now.
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2022
Eagle07:

I’m suffering from the worst form of PE and ED after masturbating for 4 years now.

We on the same table bro. Wished I never did this too. You can go through threads I have created here on the bad effects of masturbation.
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Gentlechika(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2022
Eagle07:

Same with me. I still don’t have one. I mentor myself.
trust me boss, u need one.you will appreciate this advice when u get one.
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by AnonDude2004: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2022
Wish I didn't blindly follow my parents' wishes.
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Eagle07(m): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2022
Gentlechika:
trust me boss, u need one.you will appreciate this advice when u get one.

Well, I can’t get one honestly. Most folks will think you want to ass lick or you just too desperate for help. Even when the intentions are genuine.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Eagle07(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

We on the same table bro. Wished I never did this too. You can go through threads I have created here on the bad effects of masturbation.

Ok bro, I will check them out. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by HarlequinLekex: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Wish I had learned programming earlier. The Programming world is getting more and more convoluted with corporate bullshit. undecided
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2022
Wish I didn’t buy trending stuff , but I’m still young and learnt my lesson on time

Wish i had known it only my mother and few female relatives are capable of giving me feminine love and attention , but I’m only 20 years so I learned on time

Happy I entered and know and struggle on my own , at a early age
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Eagle07(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Dreadlock69:
Wish I didn’t buy trending stuff , but I’m still young and learnt my lesson on time

Wish i had known it only my mother and few female relatives are capable of giving me feminine love and attention , but I’m only 20 years so I learned my less on time

Well, you are lucky. I didn’t figure out a lot of stuffs early
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Lamanii22(f): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2022
My mom was very much in my life so whenever I want to go left she would factory reset my brain with words of wisdom and a bit of insults sha….
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Epositive(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
I should have been more outspoken, by asking for needed help rather than always trying to figure every issue out on my own.
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Someoneschild2: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
I have not done much but like Bismarck, I prefer to learn from the experiences of others.

- The living experience(s) of the elders.
- The books written by the ones before me.
- The songs sang by the ones before me.
- Even the mistakes of my own mates. (I'd rather they get burnt instead of me).

If the cost of the "mistake" is far less expensive for the benefit of experience, I'd let my youthful curiosity lead the way. Who wouldn't love a tale or two to tell in old age? wink

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Epositive(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Wish i had known it only my mother and few female relatives are capable of giving me feminine love and attention , but I’m only 20 years so I learned on time

You can still get feminine love from other women depending on how you position yourself. I'm not endorsing simpism or optimism in females but trying to encourage you to be open-minded in general, for rigidity makes the heart smaller and more faint.
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Dreadlock69(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2022
Epositive:

You can still get feminine love from other women depending on how you position yourself. I'm not endorsing simpism or optimism in females but trying to encourage you to be open-minded in general, for rigidity makes the heart smaller and more faint.

Yeah you can get feminine love but it’s transaction
My looks,finance, emotion,bad influence and the rest are all transaction to a woman .
Won’t lie I’m 20 and deal with lady’s older than me , same age with me and younger than me I’ve got a single mother going head over heels for me.
But all the shit they do and i did with them bleeped up my head mentally, so finding feminine love is running in circle , was brought up in the street and I’m glad i learnt this on time . But i can say for sure is you will enjoy a woman company if she’s into you.
Re: What Are Those Things You Wished You Did Differently In Life ? by Epositive(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Yeah you can get feminine love but it’s transaction
My looks,finance, emotion,bad influence and the rest are all transaction to a woman .
Won’t lie I’m 20 and deal with lady’s older than me , same age with me and younger than me I’ve got a single mother going head over heels for me.
But all the shit they do and i did with them bleeped up my head mentally, so finding feminine love is running in circle , was brought up in the street and I’m glad i learnt this on time . But i can say for sure is you will enjoy a woman company if she’s into you.

Feminine love is transactional, so is other form of love, and who say you can't be the gainer in the transaction. Obviously, your mind is made up already. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer This Simple But Confusing Question / Words Of Wisdom Corner / Lost My Addmission Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.