Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,854 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Need Advice On My Next Step - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice On My Next Step (1118 Views)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. / I Need Advice Before Taking The Huge Step Into Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On My Next Step by Kukere15: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders, I need advice on the next steps to take. Please pardon any errors as I had to type this as fast as possible.
To God be the glory, I got married few months ago to girlfriend of 5 years. But ever since she gave birth to our son 5 months ago, it’s been one excuse or the other to avoid having sex.
My nature of job entails that I work from home, meanwhile she is currently serving, this means that we are always at home together. We live in a very comfortable apartment, we don’t lack anything in the house at all, and I made sure we have all anti-hard work appliances in the house, so there cannot be any “I’m tired” excuse as I also take a fair share in taking care of our son. We can go more than a week without sex and she wouldn’t even feel it, if I complain she will say ‘sex isn’t food’ and I can never masturbate when I have a wife at home. I have sat down to talk to her many times, she will be remorseful and go back to her act after 3 days. I have never thought about cheating, but body no be firewood. One of my old cum dump texted me recently and the temptation to ease my tension is all over me.
I need advice please
Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by donbachi(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Maybe,ur wife get anti-sex appliances.
Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by Reggaemich(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Marriage is known as a holy matrimony for a Reason, don't cheat on her

Your wife, just put to bed, give her sometime to get over the shock

Pregnancy atimes changes a woman's shape, physique,physical appearance, which inturn makes them ashamed or exbarassed of there NEW look/self,
maybe thats why she is afraid of having more sex, just give her time to heal and always encourage and give her assurance, you still love her looks.

With time she will let her guide Down

4 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by extol1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Baba, all i have to say is dont cheat on her, in as much she is not cheating

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by tamcamp253: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bros we know say body no be firewood, just relax dont cheat on her, take her out sometimes have fun come back home body go sweet her, She will come near you at night with the thought of the wonderful treatment you gave her earlier. Try this and see sha

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
You say she gave birth recently and started having that change of attitude.

Have you spoken to a doctor and have her examined to know what effect childbirth could have had on her to cause all these reaction and the ways to deal with it?
Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Go to an adult store and get yourself a intimacy gadget.

Trust me, she'll get jealous.

And it's also possible that she could be suffering from postnatal depression.
Kukere15:
Good morning Nairalanders, I need advice on the next steps to take. Please pardon any errors as I had to type this as fast as possible.
To God be the glory, I got married few months ago to girlfriend of 5 years. But ever since she gave birth to our son 5 months ago, it’s been one excuse or the other to avoid having sex.
My nature of job entails that I work from home, meanwhile she is currently serving, this means that we are always at home together. We live in a very comfortable apartment, we don’t lack anything in the house at all, and I made sure we have all anti-hard work appliances in the house, so there cannot be any “I’m tired” excuse as I also take a fair share in taking care of our son. We can go more than a week without sex and she wouldn’t even feel it, if I complain she will say ‘sex isn’t food’ and I can never masturbate when I have a wife at home. I have sat down to talk to her many times, she will be remorseful and go back to her act after 3 days. I have never thought about cheating, but body no be firewood. One of my old cum dump texted me recently and the temptation to ease my tension is all over me.
I need advice please

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by jesmond3945: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kukere15:
I need advice please
my brother na so we see am. Women, forget that sex is never enough for men and not like she is overworked. If you go and Bleep another woman she would be the first to rain down hailstone on instablog. Let me tell if your wife is not satisfying you, very soon you would start resenting her, anything she does would make you angry. It would be as if she scammed you. If she is not ready to satisfy you, please start withdrawing your sweet stuff, make all man go hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by jesmond3945: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
tamcamp253:
Bros we know say body no be firewood, just relax dont cheat on her, take her out sometimes have fun come back home body go sweet her, She will come near you at night with the thought of the wonderful treatment you gave her earlier. Try this and see sha
wait, so he must spend before his wife will drop kpekus? So he must take the wife out before she agrees to sex him? Is this not manipulation? If you like commit suicide, woman go use sex as manipulation weapon. The only think that would make her stand on her toes is when she knows that sidechick dey around.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by tamcamp253: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Yeah you’re right but make he try that one first but shouldn’t be always sha, but that side chick matter really scares the hell out of wife oo unless the wife don’t love you then she’s not bothered wether you cheat or not
jesmond3945:
wait, so he must spend before his wife will drop kpekus? So he must take the wife out before she agrees to sex him? Is this not manipulation? If you like commit suicide, woman go use sex as manipulation weapon. The only think that would make her stand on her toes is when she knows that sidechick dey around.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by mikemike50: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Op, don't cheat on her. Most women that just gave birth tend to avoid sex because sex remind them of the labor pain they endure while giving birth. What you need to do now is to seduce her she will come to you herself.
Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by SHINJA: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Werin be the importance of this marriage self...

Me as single guy dey enjoy pass married men..

Naturally man suppose marry 2 wives...

I envy northern men..

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by Fahvvy: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Reggaemich:
Marriage is known as a holy matrimony for a Reason, don't cheat on her

Your wife, just put to bed, give her sometime to get over the shock

Pregnancy atimes changes a woman's shape, physique,physical appearance, which inturn makes them ashamed or exbarassed of there NEW look/self,
maybe thats why she is afraid of having more sex, just give her time to heal and always encourage and give her assurance, you still love her looks.

With time she will let her guide Down

5months is not just "just" Oga undecided...
5months is a very long time sir (especially for someone with a very high libido) undecided...

I know and understand the changes that comes with post pregnancy sir, however just as you're expecting the man to "understand" and adjust in favour of his wife is the same way the woman too should also understand and adjust in favor of her husband!

Telling your husband "I'm tired" for the past 5months and expecting him to understand is not only selfish, but wickedly irresponsible undecided....

Atleast give that man a BJ or a hj....
Anything at all to relieve him of his s.exual tension undecided...

She is a woman, yes... she is a mother, yes... But let's not also forget that she is also a wife and she has a responsibility to play as regards that role... And failure to play that role could put her hubby in a position to compromise...

Please note, I'm not in support of cheating, however I'm also not in support of putting your spouse in such compromising position undecided...

@OP
Talk to your wife sir...
Tell her exactly how all this is bothering you and see if you can work a compromise...
However, be patient and understanding too...
Good luck...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by DontBullshitMe: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Get a second wife ASAP.
Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by GoldenJAT(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2022
Using sex as a weapon is something I so detest, especially for married couples!! And that's why both the man and woman's sex drive must be at the same level.
My man CHEAT! We too de pretend for this our society! The moment you deny me sex, I am justified weather you like it or not.
And the funny thing is, no matter what you do, she won't budge.
Me I believe in an eye for an eye o!
Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by Bilquiss: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2022
If she really enjoyed sex with you,no way she would starve herself.
She's happy to go without because there's nothing to look forward to,lol. Probably faking clim ax et al.
Keep talking and ask her what she likes
Pele .
Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by Karleb(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
Your wife is getting too comfortable. She needs competition.
Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Let her know that your cum dump just texted you and you're tempted to go outside. You'll see her change for the better.

Some women are the ones pushing their men outside. If all you stated up there is really true, then she's has no excuse not to satisfy you sexually.
Baby is 5 months already. Let her get some natural libido enhancer so she can be ready for you anytime you want.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Thou shall not commit adultery!
Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by frozen70(f): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kukere15:
I need advice please

Women don't understand the importance of sex the way men do, so pls,
Advice yourself

You already know what to do and you don't need our approval

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by Kukere15: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
So I finally relieved my tension. Thanks for your advice guys
Re: I Need Advice On My Next Step by Justiceleague1: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kukere15:
I need advice please
Oga why Una dey wicked like this nah??
Why you share wetin nor be too much wahala?
People are more interested in that WORK FROM HOME type of work o..abeg share that one,thank you

(1) (Reply)

/ One Issue Per Family / I Don't Know What To Do Pls Enlight Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.