Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Long Lease. Affordable And Untapped Real Estate Goldmine In Lagos. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Long Lease. Affordable And Untapped Real Estate Goldmine In Lagos. (328 Views)

PROMO PLOTES AT GOLDMINE COURTS EPE / The New Goldmine In Ibeju-lekki / Ibeju Lekki: The Goldmine Of Real Estate In Nigeria 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long Lease. Affordable And Untapped Real Estate Goldmine In Lagos. by mrsage(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Do you know that there is an untapped real estate investment opportunity open to all?

Do you know that you can have ownership rights on a property in the heart of Lagos for as low as N3,000,000

Do you know that with as low as 3M you can "own" an apartment in Yaba, Surulere, Gbagada etc.

Welcome to the world of affordable long lease property investments in Lagos.

In Lagos today the regular way to become a home owner is to build the house , buy a house, or receive a house as a gift or via inheritance .

The major challenge is how many of us can afford to build or buy property in Lagos today?

To receive a house as gift requires luck. That's beyond our control.

In the real estate market today, there is an affordable and pocket friendly option.

Its the long lease option.

Whats it all about?

In a long lease arrangement you simply take up ownership of a property for a specified period of time.

For instance if I offer a 2 bedroom flat to you on long lease. You just pay me once and the flat is yours for the agreed period of time.

In Lagos today you can get a studio apartment ( room self con ) for N3M in Yaba for 17 year lease. What this means is you pay N3M ( one off payment ) and the apartment is yours for the next 17 years.

After 17 years you automatically transfer ownership back to the developer of the property.

What do you do with the apartment?
You have 3 options
A. You are free to reside in the apartment
B. You are free to rent the apartment to a tenant and collect rents every year.
C. You can use the apartment for short let business ( I strongly recommend this and will explain later )

Basically you become a landlord for the next 17 years

Where can I get Long lease apartments?
Yaba, Surulere, Gbagada, Somolu, Bariga, Ikeja, Ebute Metta, Ogudu, Oshodi, Mushin etc.

What type of apartments can I get on Long Lease?

Studio apartments ( room self con )
Mini flats
2 bedroom
3 Bedroom

The studio and mini flats are the easiest to get and the demand is very high in Lagos.

How can I make money from long lease apartments?
Re: Long Lease. Affordable And Untapped Real Estate Goldmine In Lagos. by mrsage(m): 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
To be continued
Re: Long Lease. Affordable And Untapped Real Estate Goldmine In Lagos. by Steelarmy01: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2023
mrsage:
To be continued

What's up? You didn't continue as said!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale Badagry / 5M All Inclusive For A 600sqm Plot Iba Oloja Behind Lekki Free Trade Zone / Why You Should Invest In Real Estate In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.