Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Confused: Do I Need A Crypto Wallet And Which It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Confused: Do I Need A Crypto Wallet And Which It? (224 Views)

I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / Crypto Wallet Apps In Nigeria [2020] / Looking For An Investor For An M-wallet And E-payment Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused: Do I Need A Crypto Wallet And Which It? by jimmynauty: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hello I understand to some level Blockchain and crypto. But my confusion is

can I have a wallet to convert my naira to crypto?

Can I receive cash via the wallet and how?

Can I use it to purchase things?

Is binance a crypto wallet that I can use or which do you recommend.
Re: Confused: Do I Need A Crypto Wallet And Which It? by SimplePlan34: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Binance is a crypto exchange and u have a wallet that Co.es with Ur account it's the easiest way to convert Ur naira to crypto. U can also have dedicated wallets like meta mask and trust to interact with other crypto apps for compatibility sake and been on the save side.
Re: Confused: Do I Need A Crypto Wallet And Which It? by Ulforex: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2022
jimmynauty:
Hello I understand to some level Blockchain and crypto. But my confusion is

can I have a wallet to convert my naira to crypto?

Can I receive cash via the wallet and how?

Can I use it to purchase things?

Is binance a crypto wallet that I can use or which do you recommend.
yeah binance
Re: Confused: Do I Need A Crypto Wallet And Which It? by jimmynauty: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ulforex:
yeah binance
Thanks will check s tutorial

(1) (Reply)

Why Using Bubble Wrap Is Essential During A Move / Making Money Online Is Very Easy With Whatsapp / Vtu Plugin Version 3.9.5 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.