Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Substandard Products Everywhere, Is It Just Me Or Everyone Loves It? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Substandard Products Everywhere, Is It Just Me Or Everyone Loves It? (565 Views)

Funny Experience With Fake/substandard Products. / Cat Loves Rat / Just Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Substandard Products Everywhere, Is It Just Me Or Everyone Loves It? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2011
i really dont know where to post this so mod can move to right section

What is it about the rise in substandard products in the market. I mean everything ranging from shoes to household bulb
from men's belt to laptop chargers, regardless of where it was purchase, reputation of the store, it's fake.

when you think this is the lowest possible quality, then comes another, with lesser quality and you start wishing you could just get the previous one.

I decided to post this out of frustration.
My living room has no lighting as i speak cos the moment you put the bulb, minutes later, it explodes, sending everyone to take cover
last month, i purchase 5 bulbs and they each pass out the moment they get in the sockets. if able to get one to work, i hardly survives a week

Gone are the days when a bulb last 2-3 years

Do we have any body regulating what comes into the country?
Re: Substandard Products Everywhere, Is It Just Me Or Everyone Loves It? by lysaa(f): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2011
Guess ur socket connection is bad.

(1) (Reply)

Need Online Store? Call +234-80771-09729. / The Associates / Miracles Still Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.