Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually (357 Views)

Europeans Are Cursed Spiritually - Africans Blessed And Superior! / Not About Race. Anyone who does not Believe In JESUS CHRIST Is Cursed / OPC Members Fortify Themselves And Their Weapons Spiritually In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by BigBashiru: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigeria and Africa is the prize. Know this and know peace. Egypt and Ethiopia were mentioned in the Bible as were many other African countries.... so they could not have brought christianity to us. It was missionaries from Egypt and Ethiopia that spread christianity to Nigeria not some demented coveteous land stealing British island savages.... How can those who tried to steal South African land and Zimbabwean land bring "christianity" to us? Western Europe is Cursed Spiritually....
Re: Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by budaatum: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Now, let me go and put the British light on and watch cursed Germany beat cursed England.

Its 1-nil to Germany at the moment. They scored a penalty.
Re: Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by BigBashiru: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:
Now, let me go and put the British light on and watch cursed Germany beat cursed England.

Its 1-nil to Germany at the moment. They scored a penalty.

Which British light? You are suggesting the British created electricity? That is according to the colonial educational curriculum....In truth, electricity was invented by a body of global researchers... actually, electric phenomenon was created centuries earlier but the British claimed it as theirs.....
Re: Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by Maynman: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
BigBashiru:
Nigeria and Africa is the prize. Know this and know peace. Egypt and Ethiopia were mentioned in the Bible as were many other African countries.... so they could not have brought christianity to us. It was missionaries from Egypt and Ethiopia that spread christianity to Nigeria not some demented coveteous land stealing British island savages.... How can those who tried to steal South African land and Zimbabwean land bring "christianity" to us? Western Europe is Cursed Spiritually....

Who gave us the title “africa”?

And also don’t confuse Christianity with Judaism.
Re: Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by budaatum: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

Which British light? You are suggesting the British created electricity?

No I'm not! I'm just saying Britain currently has electricity. And Germany did not beat them in the end. It ended 3 all.

And, it wasn't Egypt and Ethiopia that brought Christianity to Nigeria. The Portuguese first arrived with Catholicism, then Britain brought us King James.

And before you claim I'm saying the British created Christianity, I'm not. They were colonised with it by Rome. Just that they eventually abandoned the Rome version and wrote King James for their own and then colonised us with it.

1 Like

Re: Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by BigBashiru: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
budaatum:

No I'm not! I'm just saying Britain currently has electricity. And Germany did not beat them in the end. It ended 3 all.

And, it wasn't Egypt and Ethiopia that brought Christianity to Nigeria. The Portuguese first arrived with Catholicism, then Britain brought us King James.

And before you claim I'm saying the British created Christianity, I'm not. They were colonised with it by Rome. Just that they eventually abandoned the Rome version and wrote King James for their own and then colonised us with it.

The colonizers (Portugese, Britain,etc) in collaboration with the catholic church, used religion and religious schools to destroy people - google "indian residential schools" - these killing camps were run in collaboration with the catholic church. then google "mass graves indian residential schools catholic"
Re: Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by BigBashiru: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Maynman:

Who gave us the title “africa”?

And also don’t confuse Christianity with Judaism.

We are Afrika, Alkebulan.... thats our original name....
Re: Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by Maynman: 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

We are Afrika, Alkebulan.... thats our original name....

Wrong.
Who shared and named the continents to know exactly where Africa landmass starts and end?

And if you check the origin of “alkebulan” it refers to a particular place/tribe within this continent and not a name for the whole continent.

Re: Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by budaatum: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

The colonizers (Portugese, Britain,etc) in collaboration with the catholic church, used religion and religious schools to destroy people - google "indian residential schools" - these killing camps were run in collaboration with the catholic church. then google "mass graves indian residential schools catholic"

I wrote, "colonised". And nowhere did I imply being colonised was to improve you or make you better (though one could argue the English Language they colonised you with might be an improvement to understanding), so I don't see why the lecture. Fact is, it was not the Egypt and Ethiopia that you claimed destroyed you, as you now seem to have admitted.
Re: Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by BigBashiru: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Maynman:

Wrong.
Who shared and named the continents to know exactly where Africa landmass starts and end?

And if you check the origin of “alkebulan” it refers to a particular place/tribe within this continent and not a name for the whole continent.

You keep quoting the western idiots... dont you hv sense? if you are serious you will quote african discoverers....Africa discovered Europe....Africa has been involved in its geography and does not need external influence. I only blame FG because history was not made compulsory but has been made compulsory in 2022...

Prior to 1800 - for the past at least 5 millenia africa had a thriving history and knew their geography etc...
Re: Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by Maynman: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

You keep quoting the western idiots... dont you hv sense? if you are serious you will quote african discoverers....Africa discovered Europe....Africa has been involved in its geography and does not need external influence. I only blame FG because history was not made compulsory but has been made compulsory in 2022...

Prior to 1800 - for the past at least 5 millenia africa had a thriving history and knew their geography etc...

You are the one that lacks common sense, I’m explaining to you that the name you are calling yourself is gotten from the “western idiots”, dunce African why don’t you post your own “african” discoveries.

Re: Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by BigBashiru: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Maynman:

You are the one that lacks common sense, I’m explaining to you that the name you are calling yourself is gotten from the “western idiots”’ dunce African why don’t you post your own “african” discoveries.

The original name for Africa is Alkebulan so we are saying the same thing....
There are many african discoverers, philosophers etc but this is a religious thread - I will post about african inventors and discoverers later...
Re: Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by Maynman: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

The original name for Africa is Alkebulan so we are saying the same thing....
There are many african discoverers, philosophers etc but this is a religious thread - I will post about african inventors and discoverers later...

Alkebulan refers to just one particular tribe(moors), who lacks history now?
You are so proud calling yourself “african” a name given to you by “western idiots”, what does that make you?

Re: Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by BigBashiru: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Maynman:

Alkebulan refers to just one particular tribe(moors), who lacks history now?
You are so proud calling yourself “african” a name given to you by “western idiots”, what does that make you?

You go just read something online and copy - how authentic is what you are posting?? Not everything you read online is credible - you just seem to go copy online and paste. anyway you have won okay? So please excuse us...

So as I was saying western european countries believe they have a God given right to go into countries, kill natives (mass murders) and take over their land....
Re: Western Europe Is Cursed Spiritually by Maynman: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

You go just read something online and copy - how authentic is what you are posting?? Not everything you read online is credible - you just seem to go copy online and paste. anyway you have won okay? So please excuse us...

So as I was saying western european countries believe they have a God given right to go into countries, kill natives (mass murders) and take over their land....

Show me where africa was alkebulan from your credible source, it should be written in history, show us, you just been displaying ignorance since
Also show us where Africans discovered europe, do you know ridiculous your claims are? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Wonders Of Mohammed's Phlegm. (SHOCKING ISLAMIC MAGIC) / Muslims Worship gods And Not The Living God ! / Prayer Exercise For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.