Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Best Way To Recover Your Money After Giveaway Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Best Way To Recover Your Money After Giveaway Scam (246 Views)

How To Recover Your Pi Wallet Passphrase / How To Recover Your Money Back From C O T P Scam Platform Aka C O T P S Arbitrag / Recover Your Money Lost To Sports Betting With This 2 Odds Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Recover Your Money After Giveaway Scam by Fakaza360: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
You can report to the authorities if you ever got scammed. In giveaway scams or investment scams, They claim that the recipient has won, or is about to win, a large cash prize or will get a big profit that seems too good to be true. And they try to get the recipient to pay money, often supposedly to claim the bogus prize. Don't play along. The perpetrators of sweepstakes scams are fly-by-night operators who conceal their identities to avoid detection.
My little brother almost got my money lost to a fake giveaway scheme that he heard from his school. He told me that a lot of his friends were making a lot of money from the giveaway and that he wish to join too. I gave him some money to invest and be careful, but I didn't know that he also took his school project funds and also invested the money too. When the giveaway scheme was revealed as a scam, it was too late to withdraw the money. I was truly disappointed with him. I quickly report to Legacy prism recovery security agency for advice or guidance on what to do. They took my case and reviewed the best solutions possible. At the end of it all, they investigated everyone that was involved in the scam and were able to find the culprit and collected back our money.

The giveaway scam almost destroy my and my little brother's relationship, but I didn't really blame him, the scammers only took advantage of his innocence. You should be careful when dealing with any giveaway scheme you see online, it is always a risky way of making money. Report any scam-related incident to a security agency for assistance. The best way for us to put an end to the everyday scam that is going on around us is to never give up fighting it. I urge anyone that has been scammed or is going through a scam to experience to report and let's try to put an end to this terror of online scams. Thank you for reading.
Re: Best Way To Recover Your Money After Giveaway Scam by Sammy034: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Please how did you recover yours I'm also a victim

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Solve Dispens Error, UBA BANK / Choosing The Right Crypto For Your Investment / Binance Launches Oracle Network To Fetch External Data On BNB Blockchain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.