Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Nigerian UK Based Act GENERAL PAGE Vows To Bring Home Grammy - Full Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian UK Based Act GENERAL PAGE Vows To Bring Home Grammy - Full Story (186 Views)

Fans Drags Burna Boy For Shading WIZKID After Winning Grammy (full Gist Video) / I Will Bring Home Grammy Even If Uncle 9ice Couldn't Fulfil His Promise - Gprinc / Timaya May Become The First Nigerian-based Act To Win A Grammy Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian UK Based Act GENERAL PAGE Vows To Bring Home Grammy - Full Story by 360ndMedia(m): 2:32am On Sep 27, 2022
Sensational UK base Nigerian has vowed to bring home the grammy soonest, the multi-talented artiste who hails from Lagos State and fondly called "General Page" made this shocking revelation during a Phone in interview with the Freshprince of Rockcityfm.

In his word: "I have studied the Grammy award organisers for years now and have come to a conclusion that Nigeria artiste are fit enough to win most top nomination, Hence my moves to win the grammy soon as plans have been made by my management to bring home one" .

It is no longer news that "General Page" whose hit single "PROUDLY AFRICAN" is currently making waves in UK and gradually taking its turn in the Nigeria market is one artiste Nigerians must watch out for.

Follow GENERAL PAGE On Instagram For More informations and Updates

FOLLOW 'GENERAL PAGE' ON INSTAGRAM BELOW

@general_page__

The big question is…. Can General Page bring home the grammy with his style of music?

Drop Your Comments below

(1) (Reply)

Old Fb And IG Accounts Needed To Buy / Ice Prince - Bless Mp3 Download [an Inspiring Song] / How To Get Fit Fast & Transform Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.