Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. (1101 Views)

3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / Difference Between Hell Fire And Hell / The Difference Between Hell, Hell Fire And Lake Of Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by sonmvayina(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Walahi talahi now i know you have brain tumor!

You that you're always going from thread to thread to attack people for believing in Jesus! cheesy

Attack??

Or I educate them that Jesus is not real.
That he was created by the Roman Catholic church.
That he is not the Messiah Gods prophet prophesied about...

So, how does that amount to attack?
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Interpret Revelation 19:20 and Revelation 20:10. If you don't, I know you are a coward and very wicked. You just love to twist the Scriptures and turn people away from the truth of God's word.

And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet that performed in front of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast and those who worship its image. While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulfur. Revelations 19:20
The world's political system (wild beast) was captured and all religions supporting it with their so called visions and prophecies to make people trust them and worship the national anthem making pledges to nationalism instead of God's Kingdom will continue to be in existence until Jesus comes to destroy them all so that their operations will end for good!

And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulfur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet already were; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. Revelations 20:10

After Jesus' thousand years reign Satan who was rendered inactive will be released for the last time to mislead survivors that have lasted for a thousand years without false prophets not political entities we know today yet many will still fall for Satan's deception but then Jesus will destroy both Satan and all those that follow him for good. And we will forever continue to remember all the things they did while they were allowed!
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
sonmvayina:

Attack??
Or I educate them that Jesus is not real.
That he was created by the Roman Catholic church.
That he is not the Messiah Gods prophet prophesied about...
So, how does that amount to attack?

OK so you don't know that stylishly insulting and cursing people who disagree with you is a form of attack shey? cheesy
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by sonmvayina(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK so you don't know that stylishly insulting and cursing people who disagree with you is a form of attack shey? cheesy

I guess the indoctrination is deeply rooted.

So it is just you fighting against the truth. And sudden realization that you have wasted your whole life believing in a lie

Rather than confront it, you see it as an attack..
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
sonmvayina:

I guess the indoctrination is deeply rooted.
So it is just you fighting against the truth. And sudden realization that you have wasted your whole life believing in a lie
Rather than confront it, you see it as an attack..

Ọmọ you've been attacking people here joh!

Aren't you the same person who began cursing me with HellFire the other day simply because i disagree with you?

Perhaps you've forgotten all that, there's no need insulting, abusing or cursing people because they can never ever agree with you on what they can't see.

That's why i asked you to present a group of people practicing what your God say so that through observation others can see how your god makes sense but instead you will start talking about cult yet you're looking for people that will agree with you to become what if not the same as cult? cheesy
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by sonmvayina(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you've been attacking people here joh!

Aren't you the same person who began cursing me with HellFire the other day simply because i disagree with you?

Perhaps you've forgotten all that, there's no need insulting, abusing or cursing people because they can never ever agree with you on what they can't see.

That's why i asked you to present a group of people practicing what your God say so that through observation others can see how your god makes sense but instead you will start talking about cult yet you're looking for people that will agree with you to become what if not the same as cult? cheesy

You dey mistake me with another person
Me wey no believe jesus go come believe hellfire?

How I wan pass do am..

I only talked about reincarnation..no hell fire threat..
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
sonmvayina:

You dey mistake me with another person
Me wey no believe jesus go come believe hellfire?
How I wan pass do am..
I only talked about reincarnation..no hell fire threat..

So you want to lie that you've never threaten me with HellFire before on this forum, shey? smiley

1 Like

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ken4Christ:
6. The physical grave is a place where the physical bodies of all deaths are buried. Hell is a place where only the wicked goes to.
Psalms 9:17
The WICKED SHALL BE TURNED INTO HELL, and all the nations that forget God.
If hell is grave, it makes no sense to say that the wicked shall be turned into grave because everyone who dies is buried in the grave.
Proverbs 7:27
Her house is the WAY TO HELL, going down to the chambers of death.
You certainly can't say that the house of a harlot is the way to grave. Whether you sleep with a harlot or not, you will still end up in the grave.
But it's talking about those who are lured to commit fornication with her will end up in hell.
Avoid the danger that is pick-and-choose theology, which of the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer of. undecided
15 Those other nations have fallen into the pit they dug to catch others. They have been caught in their own trap.
16 The Lord showed that he judges fairly. The wicked were caught by what they did to hurt others. Higgayon[e] Selah
17 The wicked will go to the place of death, as will all the nations that forget God.
18 It may seem that those who are poor and needy have been forgotten, but God will not forget them. He will not leave them without hope. - Psalm 9 vs 15 - 18
Notice how the words used do not even match for you to even logically attempt the conclusion you have here. undecided
24 Now, sons, listen to me. Pay attention to what I say.
25 Don’t let your heart lead you to an evil woman like that. Don’t go where she wants to lead you.
26 She has brought down some of the most powerful men; she has left many dead bodies in her path.
27 Her house is the place of death. The road to it leads straight to the grave. - Proverbs 7 vs 24 - 27

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Ken4Christ: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The world's political system (wild beast) was captured and all religions supporting it with their so called visions and prophecies to make people trust them and worship the national anthem making pledges to nationalism instead of God's Kingdom will continue to be in existence until Jesus comes to destroy them all so that their operations will end for good!

After Jesus' thousand years reign Satan who was rendered inactive will be released for the last time to mislead survivors that have lasted for a thousand years without false prophets not political entities we know today yet many will still fall for Satan's deception but then Jesus will destroy both Satan and all those that follow him for good. And we will forever continue to remember all the things they did while they were allowed!

Continue continue continue. Satan is celebrating. You are a son of perdition.
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by sonmvayina(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So you want to lie that you've never threaten me with HellFire before on this forum, shey? smiley

Look mate..

I don't believe any mumbo jumbo new testament bull crap..
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Continue continue continue. Satan is celebrating. You are a son of perdition.
Just as you're also a son of perdition to me! wink

1 Like

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ken4Christ:
8. Death bodies are usually gently lowered in the grave at burial. The souls of the wicked descend into hell suddenly.
Psalms 55:15
Let death seize upon them, and let them GO DOWN QUICK INTO HELL; for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.
No dead body goes to the physical grave on his own. But here it says that the soul goes quickly into hell.
Again, stop twisting that which is written in order to make it say instead that which you wish for it to. All this points to is the fact that you worship your own lies/delusions and the truth as is written. undecided
11 There is so much crime in the streets. People who hurt and cheat others are everywhere.
12 If it were an enemy insulting me, I could bear it. If it were my enemies attacking me, I could hide.
13 But it is you, the one so close to me, my companion, my good friend, who does this.
14 We used to share our secrets with one another, as we walked through the crowds together in God’s Temple.
15 I wish death would take my enemies by surprise! I wish the earth would open up and swallow them alive,[a] because they plan such terrible things together.
16 I will call to God for help, and the Lord will save me.
17 I speak to God morning, noon, and night. I tell him what upsets me, and he listens to me! - Psalm 55 vs 11 - 17
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
sonmvayina:

Look mate..
I don't believe any mumbo jumbo new testament bull crap..
Good, so keep what you believe to yourself after all nobody sent you here to preach like Jesus who sent his own disciples out to preach and teach in all their neighbourhood! wink

1 Like

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by sonmvayina(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Good, so keep what you believe to yourself after all nobody sent you here to preach like Jesus who sent his own disciples out to preach and teach in all their neighbourhood! wink

I am a teacher..

You cannot come to a public forum to sprew lies and thrash and you think intelligent people will not notice.
I did and I am pointing them out for others to see so as to make an informed decision...

I know how hard it can be given the years of indoctrination and child abuse..
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
sonmvayina:

I am a teacher..
You cannot come to a public forum to sprew lies and thrash and you think intelligent people will not notice.
I did and I am pointing them out for others to see so as to make an informed decision...
I know how hard it can be given the years of indoctrination and child abuse..

Teachers only engage people who want to learn from them Sir that's why our own Jesus taught us to go and meet people in their homes, knock on their door, greet them, introduce ourselves and our message before laying the foundation for TEACHING.
It makes no practical sense coming to a forum where adults like you converge only to start insulting them for not agreeing with your opinion! wink

1 Like

Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by sonmvayina(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Teachers only engage people who want to learn from them Sir that's why our own Jesus taught us to go and meet people in their homes, knock on their door, greet them, introduce ourselves and our message before laying the foundation for TEACHING.
It makes no practical sense coming to a forum where adults like you converge only to start insulting them for not agreeing with your opinion! wink

Hahahaha

You are just describing yourself....

I only lay my point on the table. Those who it resonates with can relate...

When you grow up spiritually you too will..
Re: 21 Contrasts Between Hell Fire And Physical Graves. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
sonmvayina:

Hahahaha
You are just describing yourself....
I only lay my point on the table. Those who it resonates with can relate...
When you grow up spiritually you too will..
So continue with those who resonate with you but as for me you'll have to wait forever! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sin! / T_ D_ Jakes Na Igbo Man? / 4 Categories| Parallels Between Now And When Jesus Walked The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.