Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Pass NECO GCE Practicals 2022/2023: See GCE Specimens - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pass NECO GCE Practicals 2022/2023: See GCE Specimens (7168 Views)

2020 Waec Specimen Questions And Answers | 2020 Waec Specimens Practical On Phys / My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo / 2018/2019 All Waec Wassce Specimens/practicals/ Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pass NECO GCE Practicals 2022/2023: See GCE Specimens by olablizzy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Are you here to get 2022/2023 NECO GCE Practicals or Specimens for your science subjects? GCE Chemistry Specimens? GCE Physics Specimens? GCE Biology Specimens? GCE Agric Specimens? Then you're on the right page, I will give you the right information about GCE Practicals.

I am Riclad an Educational activist. I encourage students to stand for hard work because the results of hard work last longer. Some people might believe in smart work. Yes I support smart work which is reading your books in a smarter way. Smiles, what we're you expecting? gce Practical expo? "Nah" I am here to give you tricks since GCE Practicals are Alternative to Physical Practical I.e the Practicals are not practicalized live but you will be given values or images or questions from the data gotten from a Practical that has already been done. Let's dive in straight to the main points here.

NECO GCE PHYSICS PRACTICAL TIPS for 2022/2023

In NECO GCE Physics Practical you will be provided with diagrams and you will be expected to take your readings from the diagrams. It can be stop watch, metre rule, chemical beam balance, or spring balance device in the diagram. I don't think this will be a hard task.

STEPS ON HOW TO PASS THE GCE PHYSICS PRACTICAL
1. Take your readings from the diagram.Enter the readings into the table.
2. Complete the table by evaluating the readings properly.
3. Then we plot our graph (if you don't know how to plot graph; my advise is you go and learn it now!).

Read GCE SPECIMENS: https://examburners.com/2022-2023-waec-ssce-practical-specimens/

NECO GCE PHYSICS SPECIMENS for 2022/2023

You will be told to answer 2 questions out of 3 in NECO gce physics Practical Questions.

Question 1: is on Mechanics

Questions 2: is on Optics

Question 3: is on Electricity

No specimen will be available before the exam but physics is as easy as ABC. I have shown you the path to get A1 in NECO gce physics Practical exam.

NECO GCE CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL TIPS for 2022/2023

For Number 1 Practice Questions involving volumetric analysis (Ca Va/Cb Vb = na/nb). Other formula like Mass concentration = Molar mass × Molar concentration etc.

See how to conquer No 2 in the next subheading "NECO GCE CHEMISTRY SPECIMENS 2022/2023". study all test for cations and anions as well as gases liberated. {Test, observation and inference}

For No 3; Read on chemistry laboratory apparatus and also read on some simple chemical test, reactions and reagents. Or should I say visit chemistry NECO past questions for may/june and read all the number 3 answers to NECO Practicals.

See also NECO GCE TIMETABLE https://examburners.com/neco-gce-exam-timetable-updated/

NECO GCE CHEMISTRY SPECIMENS 2022/2023

In GCE No Specimens, what we will be given are diagram and tables. In a normal chemistry practical settings we will have Acid, base, salts, Burette, pipette, indicators (like litmus, methy orange, phenolphthalein), and retort stand with clamp. But here in GCE Physics Practical we don't need all that. What we need is a practical manual guide that contains all tests for cations and anions (Gce chemistry practical questions 2) I.e is Qualitative analysis.

Recommended WAEC GCE Timetable: https://examburners.com/waec-gce-final-updated-timetable/

NECO GCE BIOLOGY PRACTICAL 2022/2023 (BIOLOGY SPECIMENS 2022/2023)

This comprises of all the diagram in your Modern Biology textbook. E.g placentation diagram, beaks of various types of birds, mouth part or feeding part of various insects in Modern Biology, lizard, other animals and test on soils.

Read and Study diagrams majorly for Biology practical exams.

For agric Practical guides visit: https://examburners.com

Re: Pass NECO GCE Practicals 2022/2023: See GCE Specimens by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2022
Omo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maduka University College, Enugu Celebrates Its First Anniversary / How To Pass MDCN Assessment Exam / When Schools Finally Resume Expect This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.