Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... (379 Views)

Secure Your Home With This Amazing Insurance Mortgage Plan.. Act Now Act Fast / Making Good And Consistent Returns On Investment In Haulage Business / How to earn a minimum of $738 with chymall every month with no stress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 2:18am On Sep 28, 2022
The best position, position A, would be to have enough in the tanks so that you can live in the future like you live today adjusted for inflation and have your money last at least to your life expectancy.

Salary Plus Plan
This plan is perfect for salary earners who want to earn competitive returns while saving towards future goals or projects. Automate the deduction of a steady amount from your salary which will earn interests over the desired period.

You can secure an additional amount as financial support for your family, if you do not survive the plan. The amount can be secured for as little as 1% of the desired amount.

If the unexpected happens to you, Heirs Life pays your beneficiary the agreed amount, plus your total savings plus interest. If you survive the plan, you get all your savings plus interest.

Salary Plus

For Who

For regular salary earners

Age Limit

18 - 60 years

Contribution

From N5,000/monthly

Contribution Frequency

Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly, single.

Benefits

Your accumulated savings plus interest.

Interest

The current bank savings interest rate plus 0.25% per annum

Payment to beneficiary if there's loss of life

Up to N2,000,000 plus total savings plus interest

Cost of Insurance

1% of amount to be earned by your beneficiary if death occurs

Minimum Duration

2 years

Withdrawal Terms

Discontinue plan before 6months: No interest; only contributions
Discontinue plan after 6months: Full contributions plus interest
Medical Examination

Not required

Account statement

Request online, USSD and on mobile.

For more details and purchase call or WhatsApp Jeremiah on 08157805959

Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. — John R. Wooden
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2022
The best position, position A, would be to have enough in the tanks so that you can live in the future like you live today adjusted for inflation and have your money last at least to your life expectancy.
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
This plan is perfect for salary earners who want to earn competitive returns while saving towards future goals or projects. Automate the deduction of a steady amount from your salary which will earn interests over the desired period.
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 10:46am On Sep 30, 2022
SECURE YOUR future today
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.” ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 1:41am On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2022
Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. — John R. Wooden
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Your goal are now closer to you. Heirs save is the perfect plan to achieve a particular goal.
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
Still available
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
The Future belongs to people who see opportunity when it is not obvious"
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
The Future belongs to people who see opportunity when it is not obvious"
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 12:44am On Oct 30, 2022
When you invest, you are buying a day that you don’t have to work.” Aya Laraya
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
If you look at how the federal government spends our money, it’s an insurance conglomerate protected by a large, standing army.
Ezra Klein
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
I’ve been into this bead making business for like three years now,and to say I’ve stood the test of time, is an understatement, even days that I’ve cried and felt unlucky,I did not give up. Because the reason I started is stronger than any bad times I’ve been facing in my business, I’m looking forward to build a community of industrious bead makers by laying a strong foundation of making dynamic accessories that Nigerians have been finding hard to get here, what I need is someone to invest #250,000 on my business, please if you don’t Mind helping this young passion,kindly reach out to me via WhatsApp 07015371845,we will discuss more about ROI and date of refund. Thanks so much
I’m Sophie by the way and I reside in ilorin.
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2023
[code][/code]Still available
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
People with goals succeed because they know where they’re going. — Earl Nightingale
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2023
Request for more info call or WhatsApp Jeremiah on 08157805959
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 3:19pm On May 14, 2023
Re: Affordable Investment Plan To Earn a Competitive Returns..act Now Act Fast..... by Akogu001(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
Still selling

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 Give Back Scheme: Earn Extra Income With Svk Trading / . / ⭐️Make RMB/¥ Payments To Your Suppliers With Ease!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.