Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Low Content Books On Amazon KDP And How They Make You Lots Of Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Low Content Books On Amazon KDP And How They Make You Lots Of Money (187 Views)

The Top 5 Most Profitable Amazon KDP Niches For Low Content / How Do You Make Money With Amazon Kdp Low Content Books? / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Low Content Books On Amazon KDP And How They Make You Lots Of Money by BlessingIbrahim: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2022
Low content books are books that don’t have any (or much) written content. They are simple books like a journal or activity book.

I can’t begin to list out how many variations there are to these types of books - but if you take a few minutes to poke around at a bookstore, you will be amazed! They are everywhere and incredibly trendy right now.

Books like:
Lined journals
Prompted journals
Fitness logs
Diet journals
Activity books
Joke books

And I’m telling you - they are SUPER easy to make

You can sell low content or no content books over and over again… and you only have to do the work ONCE. If you are less busy you can create and publish up to seven of in 24hrs

Connect with me to Get the free video by Mr wealth (who has over 200 books on amazon) on how AMAZON KDP works and how to get Started.��(0904 547 3781)
Re: Low Content Books On Amazon KDP And How They Make You Lots Of Money by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2022
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Can I Check My Bvn Using Any Other Number / How Do I Get Original Stock Lacoste T-shirt In Nigeria? / Bank With Lots Of Benefits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.