Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Relocating From Mushin To Vgc - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Relocating From Mushin To Vgc (946 Views)

26 Plots Of Land Facing Express Close To Vgc Lekki Lagos, for sale! / 1 Plot Of Land @ Royal Garden Estate Lekki Vry Close To Vgc. / 16 Acres Of Land For Sale In Ajah Very Close To Vgc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relocating From Mushin To Vgc by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 20, 2007
sad sad sad grin grin Relocating is sweet from Mushin to VI, People living in Vi, How is life in VI(Please tell me the do and don'ts)
Re: Relocating From Mushin To Vgc by mariejane(f): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2007
well i must say congrats(if that is necessary) but there r no specific dos and donts.if u feeel sumthing is right then go ahead and do it ,but if u r having misgivings.dont try it.i must warn u about nthe bad roads that lead th the island and the traffic! start thinking bout that while u r busy rejoicing about vgc
Re: Relocating From Mushin To Vgc by larger20(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2007
House owners in VI don't walk on the street of VI like everyone else, Mostly gate men, security people, hawkers, employees of companies, visitors and people that live in flat VI houses do. So if you don't belong to any of this group, then find a security guard before living in VI. Same applies to some part of Ikoyi and ikeja

(1) (Reply)

Need Land At Ajah, Sangotedo, Ibeju Lekki, Awoyaya, Eleko, Lagos Epe Expressway / For Sale Palm Oil Plantaintion Farm On 158 Hectres Of Land @owo-ondo State / Lawyer And Other Gurus Pls Advise Palm Garden Mowe Vs City Of Hope Ftz Ibeju Lekki 4 Investment And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.