Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,198 members, 7,853,072 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Can This Specification Run Programming And Video Editing? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can This Specification Run Programming And Video Editing? (749 Views)

Is A System With This Specification Okay For Graphics Designing? / Can I Get This Laptop Specification For 90k? / INNJOO LEAP A200 Full Specification And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Specification Run Programming And Video Editing? by yinkbell: 8:28am On Sep 29, 2022
Hello nairalander. Can one get a laptop within budget of 65k and 75k that can conviniently run programming and video editing or graphics design?
Can the attached specification run them conviniently?

Re: Can This Specification Run Programming And Video Editing? by OneKinGuy(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
It can run programming abit but will struggle alot for video edit n graphics.

1 Like

Re: Can This Specification Run Programming And Video Editing? by udemzyudex(m): 3:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Even a core i5 with this spec will struggle at video editing,let alone a dual core.

This laptop is a no no.
Re: Can This Specification Run Programming And Video Editing? by yinkbell: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
udemzyudex:
Even a core i5 with this spec will struggle at video editing,let alone a dual core.

This laptop is a no no.
Thanks bro. You have in-depth knowledge about computer. Pls sir, I have a budget of 80k for Laptop that can do the following conviniently;
1. Programming
2. Video Editing
3. UI/UX DESIGN.
can I get a laptop at the above price?
Pls., Do well to recommend any for me within that budget.
Re: Can This Specification Run Programming And Video Editing? by udemzyudex(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
yinkbell:

Thanks bro. You have in-depth knowledge about computer. Pls sir, I have a budget of 80k for Laptop that can do the following conviniently;
1. Programming
2. Video Editing
3. UI/UX DESIGN.

80k would probably get you a 2nd/3rd gen core i5 500gb/4gb that can handle programming but for video editing? It will struggle a lot,and probably take hours to render a long project.

For video editing,I'll advise you increase your budget.

1 Like

Re: Can This Specification Run Programming And Video Editing? by yinkbell: 9:21am On Oct 01, 2022
udemzyudex:

80k would probably get you a 2nd/3rd gen core i5 500gb/4gb that can handle programming but for video editing? It will struggle a lot,and probably take hours to render a long project.

My, brother thanks alot. God bless you for the advice sir. I will still keep in touch with you sir.

1 Like

Re: Can This Specification Run Programming And Video Editing? by TastyFriedPussy: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
yinkbell:

1. Programming
2. Video Editing
3. UI/UX DESIGN.
you want to go into programming but you don't know anything about computer hardwares grin you've already started failing even before you begin grin
Re: Can This Specification Run Programming And Video Editing? by yinkbell: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
you want to go into programming but you don't know anything about computer hardwares grin you've already started failing even before you begin grin

If you can put alphabets together to form words and construct good sentences with correct tenses; know for sure you were not born with it but learnt this from someone.

If I may ask, when is asking questions become a crime?

1 Like

Re: Can This Specification Run Programming And Video Editing? by Uzomacharles: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
udemzyudex:

Which laptop will be good for Programming and website stuff and would last for normal gaming?

Mostly curved HP laptop

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed / Networking / I Need A Laptop Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.