Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! (15389 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / Nigerian Navy (DSSC) 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by darqly(m): 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2006
Hello people, let me answer my question. The Navy DSSC form is available at any UBA branch for N500. See y'all at Bootcamp cool
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by abobade(m): 1:59pm On Mar 09, 2006
When will the collection of the form ends
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by KINGKONG(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2006
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by soar7(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2006
navy direct short service course. 4-6months of military training then u become an officer but u cannot be a general. training in kaduna
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by iginla(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2006
Please what are the entry qualifications and hope females are eligible?
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by soar7(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2006
HND or Bsc + nysc. both males and females are eligible
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by darqly(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2006
Hard to believe since I actually started this thread, but I can't seem to find ANY Forms!! sad I've already been to the 2 branches of UBA near me and I drew a blank. Has anyone been more successful then?
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by idiot(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2006
you become an officer but cannot be a general. .

I don't understand. . . if you go through this training, you can never be promoted to a general?

Or do people seriously think 4-6 months is all the training needed to be a general?
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by ramono(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2006
The DSSC means Direct Short Service Commission. The programme seeks to grant DSSC to professionals (graduates in medicine, engineering, architecture, dentistry, physical education and other programmes).These candidates go through a selection process, afetr which the successful candidates spend 6 months at the Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna and thereafter 3 months at the Nigerian Naval College ONNE Port Harcourt before being deployed to mainstream Navy operations. It is open to both male and female applicants who are required to subimt the duly completed form with the endorsement of their local government, or serving military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel in the Army, Commander in the Navy or Wing Commander in the Air Force.

Welcome on board!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by LoverBwoy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2006
KINGKONG:

Please what is This Navy Dssc all about? where is it situated? how does it works? and whats are the requirement? please enlighten me more about it because i'm very interested in buying the form
its the form be bought at Uba bank? please dear poster please tell me more about this wonderful application. I will be grateful Thanks

wonder shall never end , u dont know what da bloodclart the thing is yet,u are very much interested na w o
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by LoverBwoy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2006
ramono:

Welcome on board!!!!!!!!!

i like the sound of that
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by ramono(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2006
The most senior Direct Entry officer is a Rear Admiral (2 star general), but this is restricted to some departments.
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by akamihe(m): 12:28am On Mar 21, 2006
Borthers n Sister, what about age limit? What age should not bother looking for this Naval DSSC form? Or will affidavit solve the riddle as usual?
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by idiot(m): 12:23am On Mar 24, 2006
that is crazy, you can become a rear admiral without any experience, just six months of training. . . this DSSC thing must be bullcrap
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by whoknoxluv(m): 10:17am On Mar 24, 2006
please can i know when the form will be closing
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by soar7(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2006
this DSSC thing must be bullcrap
It's not 'bullcrap' like u say. the 6 months training is purely military training since u already have a bsc or hnd. u then work in ur field as a commisioned officer and get promoted every 4 yrs after a promotion exam. it's pure military just that u don't generally get to ranks which the regular combatatants get to. navy form is over now. airforce will soon be out
Re: Yes!! The Navy Dssc Form is On Sale Now! by cocomezaya(m): 12:13am On Apr 21, 2008
please house is there anyone who has collected the navy dssc form. and when is the date of expiration

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate And Experience Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / List The Skills You Have Here / Access Bank PLC Graduate And Experienced Job Recruitment 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.