Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Win $5,000 At The Techpoint Africa Fintech Summit Hackathon - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Win $5,000 At The Techpoint Africa Fintech Summit Hackathon (12505 Views)

Apply For Youth Innovation Challenge ($5,000 Grant) / A Fintech Or A Bank Job? / Freelance Writer: Earn $1,000 - $5,000 Working With Foreign Clients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Win $5,000 At The Techpoint Africa Fintech Summit Hackathon by Temmylee01(m): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2022
teepain:

What exactly do you want to learn, you might just be fortunate to get someone to take you under his/her wings.
first of all I need to learn python, then Java, JavaScript, from there I will now decided if it's web development or data analyst. But I need someone that is working coding 24/7 not cyber cafe tutor kind of.
Re: Win $5,000 At The Techpoint Africa Fintech Summit Hackathon by 9tailskid: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
There was Enugu Tech Summit yesterday with 200 participants getting brand new laptos, and some others 2 million naira grant. Now, there's another tech summit with $5,000 grant. Time to get to know the sponsors of these summits, make me sef cash out too. Mine will be UK Tech Summit cheesy

200 participants got which laptops?
Oga oo... It was just 10 laptops that were given to participants and the first 2 winners na ojoro sef dem use collect am.

Event that was like Shiloh in terms of attendance... Too many people
Re: Win $5,000 At The Techpoint Africa Fintech Summit Hackathon by Chizzyjforce: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
9tailskid:

200 participants got which laptops?
Oga oo... It was just 10 laptops that were given to participants and the first 2 winners na ojoro sef dem use collect am.

Event that was like Shiloh in terms of attendance... Too many people

Oh! I heard 200, thank you for that correction.
Re: Win $5,000 At The Techpoint Africa Fintech Summit Hackathon by JackBizzle: 12:19am On Oct 01, 2022
vedaxcool:
Wow a first for nairaland posting what will be of use to the young ones.

Have you posted anything that is of use to the youth here on Nairaland? Your post history reeks of political venom and partisanship.

Hypocrisy isnt good.

Political e-thuggery is not good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Civil Servants To Go On Strike Over Unpaid Promotion Arrears / Casual Workers Responsible For Fraud In Banks – NDIC, CIBN / Where Can I Get Instrumentation And Control Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.