Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) (1641 Views)

##drop Your Email And Get Web Hosting Design & Ebook Instantly.08051343914 / Web Design Ebook Coupled With Video Lesson / Web Design Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) by jeremiah1986: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2011
NEWBIES! GET FREE WEB DESIGN
EBOOK AND VIDEOS (Drop your
email)
for novice who really want to
learn web design, i have a ebook
and video tutorials to help u out.
Just drop your email and have it
free of charge. Please post your testimony on this page after you receive this package. God bless
Re: Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) by Misbee(f): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2011
olaniranbukola@ymail.com
Re: Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) by samuelkanu: 8:41am On Aug 15, 2011
Samboola@yahoo.com
Re: Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) by jeremiah1986: 8:51am On Aug 15, 2011
i will send it to you, but i want more people to drop their email, i bet you after you receive this package, you will never remain disame. But remember, you must post your testimonies here. Ok
Re: Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) by Fazzy: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2011
this is my mail favoursunday@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) by jeremiah1986: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2011
sorry i haven't responded all the while, i have been trying to attach this file on my yahoo but the net work is poor, i find it difficult to attach, so i have to first compress the file so that it will be easy to send. And for others drop your email and get this stuff free of charge. Thanks 4 your patience
Re: Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) by Slyr0x: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
@Original Poster,

Please either upload on 4shared.com or any other free hosting sites and save these people the trouble of having to post their email addy. .as we have bots crawling through and extracting ppl's email addies for spamming.

Please do JUST that or get your thread locked.

Thanks.
Re: Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) by horeslow: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2011
my email is horeslow@yahoo.com
Re: Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) by Dyoungstar: 1:45am On Aug 17, 2011
Hello, This is my email please send in those web designing documents, if you also have that of php, css and any other please send them too.

dyoungstar.livingwater77@gmail.com

thanks******************waiting for your reply in my mail box as you look forward to seeing my testimonies on your wall post. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) by Slyr0x: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2011
Thread locked.

@OP, Once you're done uploading the tuts online and[b] ready to share the link on this thread[/b], email me (check my profile) so i can then re-open the thread.

Cheers.

(1)

How To Integrate Api Into Bulksms Website / Which Government Body Regulates Web Hosting Companies In Nigeria? / I Need A Developer Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.