Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) (25736 Views)

Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Found Dead In A Dustbin In India (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
A Day-Old Baby was found wrapped in a polythene bag in a dustbin somewhere in Lagos State, Reports.

SP Benjamin Hundeyin who is the spokesperson of the police command, said if not for quick detection, the baby would have died. He stated that the baby has been saved and is doing fine.

'
A day old baby was found wrapped in a polythene bag in a dustbin. Save for quick detection, baby would have died. Baby is doing fine. Prevent the pregnancy. It’s better than killing the baby. Infanticide is a crime!'

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1575505548115865600?t=eJokZiAmPgxlavwgJHr1lQ&s=19

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by eyenogoquiet(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
;Died
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
I need This Baby, How can I locate the baby?

HELP UDOKA BEST LOVE To Make Sure, This New Born Baby Is Fine And Healthy Now.

Nawa For Some Women ooooo

You No Get Money And Those Ladies Dey Knack Anyhow, Now To Train Baby, Dey Run.

29 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Candidlady: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
sad

If it is a girl child kindly take her to the nearest orphanage home.. •••send pm icould help financially•••

But

If it is a boy child kindly pass in peace kos the mum did what's best ... that gender need to be exterminated from this earth of ours

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

I, UDOKA BEST LOVE, will say it over & Over again, Most Of Nigerian Women Has Nothing Better To Offer Rather Than Sorrow To Men

See How This Lady Gave Birth And Dump Am?

Cha E! UDOKA BEST LOVE, Is Still Shocked ooo

13 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Candidlady: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

I, UDOKA BEST LOVE, will say it over & Over again, Most Of Nigerian Women Has Nothing Better To Offer Rather Than Sorrow To Men

See How This Lady Gave Birth And Dump Am?

Cha E! UDOKA BEST LOVE, Is Still Shocked ooo

Are you kidding me rn undecided

The irresponsible father that brought the kid to this life got no blame in this bah undecided

You men will never own up to your mistakes

God Iam so pissed rn.. you lots are cowards

You disgust me

Before you come at me with why she open her legs... ask yourself why the man had an erection... undecided

You crazies are quick to throw the blame stones without minding who it will hit

Ubanka

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If it is a girl child kindly take her to the nearest orphanage home.. •••send pm icould help financially•••

But

If it is a boy child kindly pass in peace kos the mum did what's best ... that gender need to be exterminated from this earth of ours
For real?

5 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you kidding me rn undecided

The irresponsible father that brought the kid to this life got no blame in this bah undecided

You men will never own up to your mistakes

God Iam so pissed rn.. you lots are cowards

You disgust me

Before you come at me with why she open her legs... ask yourself why the man had an erection... undecided

You crazies are quick to throw the blame stones without minding who it will hit

Ubanka

Are You Referring To UDOKA BEST LOVE
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Candidlady: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
KillSars:

For real?

Yeah for real undecided

A boy child deserves no oxygen. . Sharing this air with your gender feels like a curse. . Irather enjoy this oxygen with em animals

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah for real undecided

A boy child deserves no oxygen. . Sharing this air with your gender feels like a curse. . Irather enjoy this oxygen with em animals

You Must Be On Cheap Drugs This Night?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Candidlady: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

You Must Be On Cheap Drugs This Night?

Go around and ask for the price of heaven dust. .. Then come back and tell me if Iam on cheap drugs undecided

You blame the woman but left the man outta your talks..

Ihate you already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by VeryWickedGoat: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ishilove
Sweetplum
Pocohantas
Siofra
Mariahangel
Uyaiincomparabl
Jeon
Dominique

Who else ooo

7 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Go around and ask for the price of heaven dust. .. Then come back and tell me if Iam cheap drugs undecided

You blame the woman but left the man outta your talks..

Ihate you already

Is The King Of Bad News Post
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Realmi: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pikin wey people dey go find for Shiloh...e reach this one turn, she put am for dustbin ....kai,,this life no just balance

18 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Ishilove
Sweetplum
Pocohantas
Siofra
Mariahangel
Uyaiincomparabl
Jeon
Dominique

Who else ooo
Be like say you wan run mad this night?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Little baby, it's well with you. Help ll come your way Insha Allah, amen.
UDOKABESTLUV:
I need This Baby, How can I locate the baby?

HELP UDOKA BEST LOVE To Make Sure, This New Born Baby Is Fine And Healthy Now.

Nawa For Some Women ooooo

You No Get Money And Those Ladies Dey Knack Anyhow, Now To Train Baby, Dey Run.
Eeesz! Hang your mouth there and stop blaming.
Someone impregnated the girl.
If the father's there at time of birth, the mom ll be monitored. So...no dey generalise to bash females.

5 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:
Little baby, it's well with you. Help ll come your way Insha Allah, amen.

Eeesz! Hang your mouth there and stop blaming.
Someone impregnated the girl.
If the father's there at time of birth, the mom ll be monitored. So...no dey generalise to bash females.

You ladies should start working very hard to make Una money, stop depending on a man

13 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah for real undecided

Wahala.... grin
Is decapitation a remedy to headache?
I no know the kind street diz guyz run reach ur side but generalization to the extent of including a boy child no suppose be next thing....
Guyz will always have their shortcomings, na u wey no go take am personal o...

A boy child wey no deserve oxygen fit be the one wey go change the whole narrative tomorrow...

11 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Candidlady: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
KillSars:

Wahala.... grin
Is decapitation a remedy to headache?
I no know the kind street diz guyz run reach ur side but generalization to the extent of including a boy child no suppose be next thing....
Guyz will always have their shortcomings, na u wey no go take am personal o...

A boy child wey no deserve oxygen fit be the one wey go change the whole narrative o...

What crazy narrative can your gender change undecided

Liars and deceptive beings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

You ladies should start working very hard to make Una money, stop depending on a man
I work for my money.
What we are saying here is a lady who abandoned her child. May she doesn't v money, she mad or something.
However, if the owner of the pregnancy is available and responsible, such could v been prevented. So no dey tell ladies to work for their money as if you v never seen a working class woman before.

6 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

I work for my money.
What we are saying here is a lady who abandoned her child. May she doesn't v money, she mad or something.
However, if the owner of the pregnancy is available and responsible, such could v been prevented. So no dey tell ladies to work for their money as if you v never seen a working class woman before.

Most Nigerian Ladies Are Very Stingy ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Lastpharoah33: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Candidlady:

You sound so ranky!

Drink some water,

13 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Candidlady:

para para... grin grin

Try dey calm down o

2 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by VeryWickedGoat: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetplum:

Be like say you wan run mad this night?

Are you the owner of that baby?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by SporaD8: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah for real undecided

Obviously, A HUMAN-BEING can never make this statement!

9 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Redstubpen: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2022
shocked
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2022
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Reportedly Beat Wife To Death Over Loaf Of Bread In Anambra / Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest / Lady Caught Her Calabar Housemaid Trying To Loot Her Just 2 Months In Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.