Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Did Not Get My Female Friend A Gift On Her Birthday And She Did This! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I Did Not Get My Female Friend A Gift On Her Birthday And She Did This! (754 Views)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Mimi Crush: Lady In Bikini For Her Birthday Banner, Puts It Up On Lagos Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Get My Female Friend A Gift On Her Birthday And She Did This! by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pardon me if I posted this in the wrong section. I chose event because it is about an event(birthday).

So, today is my close female friend's birthday, but because she did not get me a gift on my birthday, I decided to pay her with the same coin.

I did same thing she did for me which is posting her pic on my status, that is all.

So, this evening I tried communicating with her, but she ignored me. cheesy grin
I know she is unhappy and wasn't expecting that but I don't care.

Guys what do you think?

Can you treat a close female/male friend same way?
Re: I Did Not Get My Female Friend A Gift On Her Birthday And She Did This! by HolyMan12: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
You are welcome to Nairaland Redpillers Association grin

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Get My Female Friend A Gift On Her Birthday And She Did This! by anthonyuncle(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
you mustn’t be tricked or forced to gift something to someone.
Re: I Did Not Get My Female Friend A Gift On Her Birthday And She Did This! by Enskynelson(m): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
It's wrong of her to feel entitled and it's wrong of you to not give her gift only for the reason that she didn't give you a gift.
Re: I Did Not Get My Female Friend A Gift On Her Birthday And She Did This! by H0didon(m): 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
Don't let anyone here especially the women to tell you shii. You did well guy grin. Women are very selfish, most of them only care about themselves that's all.

If you're nice as a guy, you'll suffer. On my birthday my femalefriend gave me those #100 beat as gift cool lol, i thanked her and even wish her well. When her own reach, i just messaged her and added #100 airtime. Them no even born her well to ask me why.

As our Ancestors would say "What goes around, comes around".
Re: I Did Not Get My Female Friend A Gift On Her Birthday And She Did This! by mamaafrik(m): 12:02am On Sep 30, 2022
women and greed
Re: I Did Not Get My Female Friend A Gift On Her Birthday And She Did This! by Gentlechika(m): 1:05am On Sep 30, 2022
Entitlement mentality is their new norm.
Re: I Did Not Get My Female Friend A Gift On Her Birthday And She Did This! by chinyerejohn: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2022
everybody has their own problem to tackle with

(1) (Reply)

Celebrate Cutie's Romantic Bday On Romance / Meet Mi And The Choc Boiz Live At Indigo On April 28th / Venue Of The 2nd Eko International Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.