Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Iam Willing To Give Out N1 Share - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Iam Willing To Give Out N1 Share (291 Views)

My Father Is Willing To Give Me 200K Capital To Start A Business / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) / Iam Willing To Give 10k To 5 People Each, Hurry Now! First 5! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iam Willing To Give Out N1 Share by ogo4god: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Great people here.
Pls help me, i have one project idea which can benefit more people in Nigeria,, but the idea needed close to $300m, pls if you know any international finance company which can loan me the money, and you're willing to put me through, iam willing to release N1, share for you... and this N1, can give you nothing less than N30,000,000, in one sale... and in a month we can produce minimum of 5 product, x30,000,000,( i did not want to disclose my idea here)

Pls help me, it is my own idea..

I just need people to put me through.. on how to get the loan, or investor, or Grant,

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Iam Willing To Give Out N1 Share by ogo4god: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2022
please help my idea. put me through.
Re: Iam Willing To Give Out N1 Share by badaru911: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2022
ogo4god:
Great people here.
Pls help me, i have one project idea which can benefit more people in Nigeria,, but the idea needed close to $300m, pls if you know any international finance company which can loan me the money, and you're willing to put me through, iam willing to release N1, share for you... and this N1, can give you nothing less than N30,000,000, in one sale... and in a month we can produce minimum of 5 product, x30,000,000,( i did not want to disclose my idea here)

Pls help me, it is my own idea..

I just need people to put me through.. on how to get the loan, or investor, or Grant,

Thanks.

.... $300 million... That's 210 billion naira.. More than yearly budget of a state.... lipsrsealed... Best thing for you to keep the idea... I hope your idea is not gambling or bitcoin.......humans, only God knows what's going on in their head.. grin
Re: Iam Willing To Give Out N1 Share by ogo4god: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2022
badaru911:

.... $300 million... That's 210 billion naira.. More than yearly budget of a state.... lipsrsealed... Best thing for you to keep the idea... I hope your idea is not gambling or bitcoin.......humans, only God knows what's going on in their head.. grin

Most time we think different, what's bitcoin and gambling need to do with me...

When this is how you think.

Thank you though.
Re: Iam Willing To Give Out N1 Share by oba4live: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2022
badaru911:

Ogbeni what is your problem, someone says he as a project, you are ulter useless word, some one like you, can not even think how to feed 5 family, i hate discouraged man like you.
if you can not give him solution just keep quiet.
Re: Iam Willing To Give Out N1 Share by badaru911: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
oba4live:

Ogbeni what is your problem, someone says he as a project, you are ulter useless word, some one like you, can not even think how to feed 5 family, i hate discouraged man like you.
if you can not give him solution just keep quiet.
... Okay oo... Oba4live..
Re: Iam Willing To Give Out N1 Share by somranity(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Send me your nin and bvn
I can give you $500m

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Cloud Launches Its Own Node-hosting Service: Here's What You Need To Know / Become Rich Mining CAT, Buyback Is December 31, 2022. / Benefits Of Investing In Properties Near Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.