Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,052 members, 7,852,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

VIDEO: One Day We Will Leave This World Behind, So Live A Life You Will Remember - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: One Day We Will Leave This World Behind, So Live A Life You Will Remember (222 Views)

"I Go Leave This Music For Una" - Davido Tweets After Quarrel With Burnaboy / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / New Video : “One Ticket” – Kizz Daniel ft. Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: One Day We Will Leave This World Behind, So Live A Life You Will Remember by Palevu: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Nigerian comedian, Nollywood movies, producer, director, social media influencer, brand ambassador, and skit maker,

Amarachi Amusi
, popularly known as Ashmusy has caused reactions on social media after taking to her official Instagram page to share a new video to feed her fans how she is enjoying her vacation in United Arab Emirates, Dubai.

Some weeks ago, Ashmusy traveled to Dubai to enjoy her vacation, and she has been sharing on her Instagram page how she is spending her quality time in Dubai to feed her Instagram family. This time around, she visited the beach to enjoy herself

While sharing the video on Instagram, in the caption section, she wrote:

"He said one day we will leave this world behind... so live a life you will remember. Who wants to be here with me?"

See the beautiful pictures captured from the video:
https://vivsco.com/lifestyle/comedian-ashmusy-video-one-day-we/

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Bbnaija Star, Rico Swavey Is Dead / Ooni Of Ife To Take 6th Wife / ‘breakfast Reach Me Las Las’ – Nollywood Actor, Gideon Okeke And Wife Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.