Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,644 members, 7,851,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland (754 Views)

Missing Person In Port Harcourt: Who Has Seen This Woman? (Pictures) / This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / Pls Advice! My Brain Might Be Malfunctioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland by LocalStandard1(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2022
This is the second time I am making a post on Nairaland about this woman.

See, for years now I have stayed far away from relationships after observations I continue to have about these our ladies of today. To the extend people around me wonder if I am normal person.

Brothers in the Lord for years now I have followed this woman on Nairaland and she has remained consistent since in wisdom and fairness about man/woman relationships. Many married women here on Nairaland spew so much nonsense advise you think they are old single bitter women. Not her.

A man was complaining about his cheating wife having a child not his and while one lady was telling him to "sit her down and talk to her" about an illegitimate child oh?! This is her response:

Re: This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland by LocalStandard1(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2022
My people see wisdom in one post, from a woman!

1 Like

Re: This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland by wis3(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2022
LocalStandard1:
My people see wisdom in one post, from a woman!
shoot your shot grin

1 Like

Re: This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland by LocalStandard1(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2022
wis3:
shoot your shot grin
Baba na married woman oh, I don't do that. And na virgin lady me dey find.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland by wis3(m): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Baba na married woman oh, I don't do that. And na virgin lady me dey find.
Virigin for this Nigeria?
Re: This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland by LocalStandard1(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2022
wis3:
Virigin for this Nigeria?
What is it? With 200,000,000 people is it that hard?
Re: This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland by wis3(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2022
LocalStandard1:

What is it? With 200,000,000 people is it that hard?
It would have been possible if you said a girl with not a lot of body counts. So many girls stop being a virgin before 13 grin
Re: This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland by LocalStandard1(m): 10:38am On Sep 30, 2022
wis3:
It would have been possible if you said a girl with not a lot of body counts. So many girls stop being a virgin before 13 grin
shocked shocked shocked You don minit? That is to say no mama for baba here be that oh! Na to chook eye for another country be that, but which country will man look?
Re: This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland by wis3(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2022
LocalStandard1:

shocked shocked shocked You don minit? That is to say no mama for baba here be that oh! Na to chook eye for another country be that, but which country will man look?
lauguage barrier dey there, distance also, last last na to pick your own demon here pour am anointing oil grin
Re: This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland by LocalStandard1(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2022
wis3:
lauguage barrier dey there, distance also, last last na to pick your own demon here pour am anointing oil grin
Me myself how many "body count" I get. The Bible said when you meet with a woman you have become one flesh with her. Scientifically, when a female sleeps with a man she continues to carry his imprint through a long time. That's why some observe married couples after a while begin to have some resemblance.

It is spiritual as well as physical my brother.
Re: This Woman Dey Burst My Brain For Nairaland by meobizy(f): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
1. Woman no dey Nairaland.

2. Fine girl no dey Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Killing Me I Am Dying I Need Advice? / The 35 Sacred Bro Codes / Expectations For 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.