Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy (3497 Views)

If You're Struggling With Forex, Stocks And Crypto Trading. This Will Help You / Do You Like To Earn From Forex Without Actually Trading? This Is For You! / Learn binary trading this weekend for #3000(today's trade updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
Be Patient to Read to the End if You Want to Become a Wealthy Trader
This is for all traders in all Markets using any Time Frame on any Instrument. This is a detailed information an a strategy that is 100% accurate. You cannot use it and not be rich. I call it the Almighty Strategy. I have detailed the strategy below with graphical illustrations:

Spotting an Up Trend

Look at the image below, and observe the Indicator Window in the Yellow Grid. You will see 2 lines - a green line and a red line. Whenever these 2 lines converge as seen in the image, price must go up (take note of the 2 spots circled in purple colour on the 2 lines). I mean the word MUST. It is 100% sure that the price will go up because it always does. There is a spot both lines must reach before you enter the market. I will show you the spot.

Whenever these 2 lines converge, be 100% certain that price is going up.

Spotting a Down Trend

Looking at the same image below, take note of the white circles within the yellow grid. You would observe that the green line and the red line are diverging. They're separating from each other. There's a certain spot these 2 lines would reach in their separation. Once they reach these spots, the price must come down. Also, take note of the word MUST. The price comes down 100% of the time. I will show you these spots too.

Whenever these 2 lines diverge, be 100% certain that price is going down.

It is an 100% accurate strategy. That is why I call it the Almighty Strategy because it wins all the time in every market. It doesn't matter what you are trading. You trade any market confidently and make money everyday. I mean sure money. It works for all time frames.

I have uploaded several illustrative images to help you see how it works and its absolute accuracy.

The Indicators are free.

Having this strategy can help you build your dream house, buy your dream car, and live your dream life.

Just revealed to me by my mentor out of sympathy after I blew my account. Now I know why my mentor is so wealthy.

N.B: I have created a group called Wealthy Traders Nigeria where I would explain this strategy in fuller details to a few people.

Join The Group if You Fall Into Any of These 3 Categories Below:
1. You want to learn the strategy.
2. You want to subscribe to my Free Signal Services.
3. You want to partner with me to develop this strategy into a private trading robot.
4. You want to win your Prop Firm Challenge and trade profitably thereafter.

Use this to trade Forex, Crypto, Binary Options, Stocks, Commodities, Futures, Securities, Indices, etc. It catches Spikes and gives you profits even in spikes.

Feel free to ask me any question.

N.B: If you know nothing about trading, you can join the group. I will teach you how to trade for free.

Just Search for the group Wealthy Traders Nigeria on Telegram and join.

Thank you.

Note:

There are 3 Chart windows to this strategy. The Main Chart, Chart Window 1 and Chart Window 2.

For the sake of protecting the strategy, I'll demonstrate only Chat Windows 1 and 2. The Main Chart is the most important part of the strategy. It's the one that tells you accurate entry and exit points for your trade positoons. You'll never enter a market too late or exit to early as a result of the magical accuracy of the Main Chart.

Butt, right now, I'll only demonstrate Chart Windows 1 and 2.

To join the group, chat me up on Telegram: @totalcureadmin1

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Take Note of This 2 Things:

1. Whenever these 2 lines converge, be 100% certain that price is going up.
2. Whenever these 2 lines diverge, be 100% certain that price is going down.

See another illustration below:

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2022

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2022

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Your Trading Result Will Be as Below:

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2022

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
See again below

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
More illustrations loading.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Detailed information would be provided in the group tomorrow. We're still working for you to join.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2022
With this strategy, you would make money during spikes while others are losing.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2022
Don't forget the rules:

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Time to recover your losses, and show the Brokers something.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by vpaymoney(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
Why do you cover the settings? Are you in pity with the broker? ABI you be broker agent to lure guys to fund acc, Or you have an alterior motive to Syphon and milk newbies? Kindly clear yourself let's know the direction you are driving at.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
vpaymoney:
Why do you cover the settings? Are you in pity with the broker? ABI you be broker agent to lure guys to fund acc, Or you have an alterior motive to Syphon and milk newbies? Kindly clear yourself let's know the direction you are driving at.

What are you talking about? Why do you need the settings?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
This is a spike catching strategy. While others are losing their accounts, you're growing yours.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Use this strategy to trade all assets.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Profitable trading is all about good strategy. A good strategy is the oxygen of a pro trader.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
The lot size used in the demo trade shows an aggression that only confidence can breed.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by imagrg(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Naija boys and wayo ehn...like 5&6
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by PAPIJAID(m): 1:48am On Oct 02, 2022
You can not truly have a strategy like this and spill it out for any amount. Haba Nigerians... Lets stop deceiving ourselves. Don't you have poor peeps in your family? Teach them first, lets first see that your whole family both nuclear and extended are extremely rich before extentending this to us.
Deriv is the easiest way to poverty. Dont allow anyone to deceive you. That thing called boom, crash, volatility etc can give a 1 year old high blood pressure.
Run for your dear lives peeps.
Most of all these peeps are liars... Trust them at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by showafrica(m): 3:26am On Oct 02, 2022
PAPIJAID:
You can not truly have a strategy like this and spill it out for any amount. Haba Nigerians... Lets stop deceiving ourselves. Don't you have poor peeps in your family? Teach them first, lets first see that your whole family both nuclear and extended are extremely rich before extentending this to us.
Deriv is the easiest way to poverty. Dont allow anyone to deceive you. That thing called boom, crash, volatility etc can give a 1 year old high blood pressure.

Anything synthetic indices is scam... It's been controlled by bots like virtual soccer in Bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by vpaymoney(m): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
HisSplendor:

What are you talking about? Why do you need the settings?
share your group link. I need the settings
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
showafrica:

Anything synthetic indices is scam... It's been controlled by bots like virtual soccer in Bet9ja

Synthetic Indices is not scam. For example, Volatility 75 is an indicator for S & P 500. Whenever S & P 500 falls in prices, there'll be spikes in Volatility 75. Both are inversely correlated. Make research and cure yourself of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
vpaymoney:
share your group link. I need the settings

He said you should search his group on Telegram bro.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
PAPIJAID:

No. You're very wrong.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by showafrica(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
FxMasterz:

Synthetic Indices is not scam. For example, Volatility 75 is an indicator for S & P 500. Whenever S & P 500 falls in prices, there'll be spikes in Volatility 75. Both are inversely correlated. Make research and cure yourself of ignorance.

It is called synthetic for a reason. Synthetic means artificial, means not a natural movement. It is virtually gambling bro, if you like continue insulting your elder. You can always win but you must be on less traffic trend.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
showafrica:

It is called synthetic for a reason. Synthetic means artificial, means not a natural movement. It is virtually gambling bro, if you like continue insulting your elder. You can always win but you must be on less traffic trend.

It's called synthetic because it doesn't have any underlaying asset. It is an indices for the stock market.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by showafrica(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
FxMasterz:

It's called synthetic because it doesn't have any underlaying asset. It is an indices for the stock market.

Indices is different and synthetic indices is different, go and verify.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2022
showafrica:

Indices is different and synthetic indices is different, go and verify.

Please make a research on VIX 75 and verify my claims. It's Synthetic because it was synthetized. It's not an àsset, it's algorithm based. The algorithm is used as an indices to determine the direction of S & P 500. That's why it's called Synthetic Indices.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Samken2: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
HisSplendor:
Be Patient to Read to the End if You Want to Become a Wealthy Trader
This is for all traders in all Markets using any Time Frame on any Instrument. This is a detailed information an a strategy that is 100% accurate. You cannot use it and not be rich. I call it the Almighty Strategy. I have detailed the strategy below with graphical illustrations:

Spotting an Up Trend

Look at the image below, and observe the Indicator Window in the Yellow Grid. You will see 2 lines - a green line and a red line. Whenever these 2 lines converge as seen in the image, price must go up (take note of the 2 spots circled in purple colour on the 2 lines). I mean the word MUST. It is 100% sure that the price will go up because it always does. There is a spot both lines must reach before you enter the market. I will show you the spot.

Whenever these 2 lines converge, be 100% certain that price is going up.

Spotting a Down Trend

Looking at the same image below, take note of the white circles within the yellow grid. You would observe that the green line and the red line are diverging. They're separating from each other. There's a certain spot these 2 lines would reach in their separation. Once they reach these spots, the price must come down. Also, take note of the word MUST. The price comes down 100% of the time. I will show you these spots too.

Whenever these 2 lines diverge, be 100% certain that price is going down.

It is an 100% accurate strategy. That is why I call it the Almighty Strategy because it wins all the time in every market. It doesn't matter what you are trading. You trade any market confidently and make money everyday. I mean sure money. It works for all time frames.

I have uploaded several illustrative images to help you see how it works and its absolute accuracy.

The Indicators are free.

Having this strategy can help you build your dream house, buy your dream car, and live your dream life.

Just revealed to me by my mentor out of sympathy after I blew my account. Now I know why my mentor is so wealthy.

N.B: I have created a group called Wealthy Traders Nigeria where I would explain this strategy in fuller details to a few people.

Join The Group if You Fall Into Any of These 3 Categories Below:
1. You want to learn the strategy.
2. You want to subscribe to my Free Signal Services.
3. You want to partner with me to develop this strategy into a private trading robot.
4. You want to win your Prop Firm Challenge and trade profitably thereafter.

Use this to trade Forex, Crypto, Binary Options, Stocks, Commodities, Futures, Securities, Indices, etc. It catches Spikes and gives you profits even in spikes.

Feel free to ask me any question.

N.B: If you know nothing about trading, you can join the group. I will teach you how to trade for free.

Just Search for the group Wealthy Traders Nigeria on Telegram and join.

Thank you.
How can I join the group
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by showafrica(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
FxMasterz:

Please make a research on VIX 75 and verify my claims. It's Synthetic because it was synthetized. It's not an àsset, it's algorithm based. The algorithm is used as an indices to determine the direction of S & P 500. That's why it's called Synthetic Indices.

A bot controls it and it is programmed to make money for the company.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Anybody Help Me With Conoil Registrars Address Or Phone Numbers / Please Where Is The Best Place To Invest Online / Who Is Trading On Rallytrade?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.