Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

We Will Be Free, I Believe. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Will Be Free, I Believe. (137 Views)

Idodo Umeh College Biology Pdf Download Free I Get Idodo Umeh College Biology / Where To Learn Free I.t Skills / Free I.t Or Siwes Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Be Free, I Believe. by BalogunWrites(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
New, then. Throwing notes at motorcyclists seems not to be the way. I spoke to my legs, "Bros., you go walk miles this year o." Agreed. These children gave me the unwavering strength. Resilience. I see them every damn day..., small, and tender, walking miles, to their schools.

I see them. I got distant friends among these kids. With a patriotic heart, I wave at the cycling older boys, and give the older girls some winks, and smiles. They added to my strength.

It's needless to talk about the times I've squeezed some notes in some tender palms, or the few times I've monitored some: 'take bike!' And whenever I'm broke, I look away... It's worthy to speak about the countless times I've got free rides, tho. I sat at the back of one's bicycle some days ago.

Their parents are trying. They have hope in them.

This morning, I walked that path with Teni's "Uyo Meyo" in my ears. A song of a freed soul - a winner, after those w@rs. I thought of dreams, and how some d!e. I thought of dreams, and winners.

Learning is magical. It turns a weak to a strong.

Remember, "Wisdom is the principal thing..."

They walk miles, to get this wisdom they believe can save them, but I feel it's still not enough. Wisdom is of plethora paths, this, that they chase is one part, and a path. Yet, it's still not enough.

Tech is the future. They are in the present, hoping to be leaders of the future, but without the knowledge of the future? How? Tech is one path too..., note... I heard you said that they are still young? Okay. But they are not. Oh! Where are the resources sef? Sorry....

I guess some humans can't just fight back?

Tomorrow is another Independence day. A day our land got her freedom. Yet, we are not still free. Every word here is still speaking of a miniature of the vast system. Some are there, just to make the system fail you. I believe she, and her children will be happy, and truly free.

You, I pray you strength to win.

Together, we'll be truly free, one day.

By Kehinde Balogun

#BalogunTheMinstrel

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do We Go About Studying In France? / Don’t Let Your Mind Be Troubled, CITN Exam Will “come And Go” / Different Ways To Add Mathematical Puzzles To Your Child’s Routine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.